Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just trying to enjoy my Monday morning having broken my addiction to these threads, when I see she’s trending at number 14 on Twitter. Here we go 😭
She’s not trending for me , but Vivienne Westwood (rip) is at 13! ( edit - I have jack blocked, may be why they aren’t showing for me?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she not learned that getting pets doesnt fix mental health. They help in sure but she doesn't need another one to make her feel wanted/ needed. It's kind of like having a baby to cover the cracks of a crumbling marriage it doesn't fix it.

I hope her therapist mentions this.

Reactions: 27
Christ, who are these bleeping sad acts replying with name suggestions? Get a liiiiiiiiiife.

Baby Daddy Monroe needs to give that poor cat of his a break from breeding, he’s a one man kitten mill. And clearly doesn’t give a shite about them if he gave poor Sophie to Jack while she was clearly off the wagon. Cunts, the lot of them. Horrible, horrible people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I really hope this is Jack doing her usual dicking around and she's not actually getting a new cat. Coops is an intimidating presence due to his size, and whilst Jack considered him a 'big brother' in his actions towards the kitten, he was actually quite territorial. . But anything to bring the light back behind her eyes :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
bleeping hell Jack 🤦‍♀️

You and your ex need to take a good hard look at yourselves. Backyard breeding arseholes.

She should call the kitten 'Couldn't give a toss about my pets' Monroe.

She had at least two, possibly 3 rabbits before Dash and two Guinea pigs and the three cats. They all disappeared/died in mysterious circumstances. And let us not forget the monetised video about the disabled kitten after she passed away.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Narcs always seem to leave a trail of discarded animals in their wake. I've seen this countless times with both influencers and real life acquaintances. Of course some people do have to rehome pets if their life situation changes in an unforseen way (the Dogs Trust actually ran a really good advert about this on the impact of Covid-19 making people homeless/losing jobs etc and how you shouldn't feel stigmatised if it's in the best interest for your pet).

But when it happens multiple times and the circumstances surrounding their disappearance are sketchy it makes me feel physically unwell. These poor creatures aren't toys you can discard or tools to improve your life/social media engagement.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh dear I hope she is just bleeping about too. As said, Cooper is large and territorial. And I'm afraid Jack seems to find him cuffing kittens and pinning them down amusing 😕 And also as others have said she seems to spend quite a lot of time in London now.
She would be better and kinder donating money to an animal shelter.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I think she should call her new pet 'Companies' House as a regular reminder to complete her tax returns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She would be better and kinder donating money to an animal shelter.
She's not doing any of it to be kind or to be better - if she genuinely gave a f*ck about animal welfare she'd adopt from a shelter in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.