Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just reading the Sloppies thread, and found this nomination

- cringey meme selfie in poor SB's sweater with lasers firing out her fingers, just like she imagines the sun shining out of her orifices

Where can I view said selfie? I think I was off the forums at this point but it certainly sounds like a chaos in the making.
Oh BT you are in for a treat when you read that thread! Was funny as duck that day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The sloppies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol I read the bit in the thread about white trash shouldn't breed.

Does owning designer mean you're not trash?

I don't have a Kath kitson bag.

Guess

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it was in her motivational mama phase, that lasted, ooh, about an hour!
But the motivational snippets seemed to always not quite hit the mark. Kinda “In a world where you can be kind, just be”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Possibly because I live in 'rip off Ireland' and I'm working in €'s but that seems like a quite reasonable price for a starter.
Sorry.
But that is nearly half a week's shopping budget for an active cyclist, a pisciarian bodybuilder and a growing preteen!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i don’t want to be mean about a small family run restaurant that i’m sure is very nice but there are so many wonderful and diverse places to eat in soho, literally an endless list of incredible food experiences so why does she only ever go to this overpriced very underwhelming looking 90s throwback?

my theory is that they fawn over her there like she is an actual celebrity
This is restaurant food yet the salad leaves look brown- like yellow sticker dregs

🎵all the leaves are brown...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is restaurant food yet the salad leaves look brown- like yellow sticker dregs

🎵all the leaves are brown...
All the food is brown...................(all the food is brown)
And Jack's hair is grey..................(and Jack's hair is gre-ey)
Jack went for a walk.......................(Jack went for a walk)
Then sat down in a café................(then sat in a café)
She'd be safe and warm...............(She'd be safe and warm)
down the smoke on Saturday....(down the smoke on Saturday)

Oh it's London City dreaming......((London City dreaming)
On her own on Saturda-a-a-y.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m just reading the Sloppies thread, and found this nomination

- cringey meme selfie in poor SB's sweater with lasers firing out her fingers, just like she imagines the sun shining out of her orifices

Where can I view said selfie? I think I was off the forums at this point but it certainly sounds like a chaos in the making.
It is still up on her IG. 4th September.
Basically says she is a cool mum because she can fit into her child's top.
What actually (probably) happened was that she bought a really babyish Tshirt for him and he refused to wear it. She then wore it and did the strangest pose to prove she was a cool mum and that he was an idiot for thinking otherwise.
It was genuinely one of the most embarrassing things she's ever done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It is still up on her IG. 4th September.
Basically says she is a cool mum because she can fit into her child's top.
What actually (probably) happened was that she bought a really babyish Tshirt for him and he refused to wear it. She then wore it and did the strangest pose to prove she was a cool mum and that he was an idiot for thinking otherwise.
It was genuinely one of the most embarrassing things she's ever done.
Alan Partridge and Richard Madeley have condemned it as “embarrassing” and “proper naff” I heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh my Christ (Pam from Gavin & Stacey.gif). I just went on her Instagram and I’ve missed this post in my hiatus.

Since when did she care about her sons safeguarding?! He watches her sleep when she’s pissed LJC. I love how she thinks shopping in the children’s section is something cool and maverick and hasn’t been done a million times before 🙄

023277DE-56E7-4472-9CA4-99C2C2057B6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my Christ (Pam from Gavin & Stacey.gif). I just went on her Instagram and I’ve missed this post in my hiatus.

Since when did she care about her sons safeguarding?! He watches her sleep when she’s pissed LJC. I love how she thinks shopping in the children’s section is something cool and maverick and hasn’t been done a million times before 🙄

View attachment 863596
No filter, no tweaking. My arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
that phase of facetuning was the worst. she doesn't even look bleeping human.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Do you think as SB ages she will be like Regina's mum in mean girls. Clinging desperately to the youth that has passed her by. Wearing their clothes, using their slang ( badly) "Im just a cool mum"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.