Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curry warmth from yer spices, sweetness of fruit from the tinned peach, and a sharp, acidic tang from the sick in my mouth.
I just read this out to mr kcc in greggggggg's voice!

think it's safe to say I've put him off our tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my Christ (Pam from Gavin & Stacey.gif). I just went on her Instagram and I’ve missed this post in my hiatus.

Since when did she care about her sons safeguarding?! He watches her sleep when she’s pissed LJC. I love how she thinks shopping in the children’s section is something cool and maverick and hasn’t been done a million times before 🙄

View attachment 863596
Ooh, I'd forgotten this one, added it to the advent calendar and removed a kumquat 🎄

Does anyone remember this Jack? I think I'm going quietly, gently mad with all the Jacks I have on my phone now...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Who dares me to make this?

If she's feeling mischievous she will shovel it in from under her bum
It will be pretty tasteless apart from the overpowering taste of the whole clove of garlic.

Dahl is such a simple dish to make but I wouldn't touch that one.

Reactions: 20
It’s wild on here tonight everyone. Retreating safely back to the MT and F and D. I think we need some safe slop to focus the mind.

Come on Jack. Saturday night battered budino?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooh, I'd forgotten this one, added it to the advent calendar and removed a kumquat 🎄

Does anyone remember this Jack? I think I'm going quietly, gently mad with all the Jacks I have on my phone now...
She called that 'telly make up' but it looks like quite a bit of blurring/smoothing has been used. Soft focus face, sharp focus jumper.

Screenshot_20211113-184146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oh my Christ (Pam from Gavin & Stacey.gif). I just went on her Instagram and I’ve missed this post in my hiatus.

Since when did she care about her sons safeguarding?! He watches her sleep when she’s pissed LJC. I love how she thinks shopping in the children’s section is something cool and maverick and hasn’t been done a million times before 🙄

View attachment 863596
I don't think that ever happened. Maybe she was dino napping and her son woke her up to say his dad had come to pick him up and wanted to say goodbye.

there will be a grain of truth, but her son sitting on the floor anxiously checking her breathing. Didn't happen. Why Jack is always trying to make out she is a tit parent, when in reality she is at least adequate is beyond me.

Jack in five words. Didn't happen or Won't happen

Reactions: 26
She’s very quiet! My bets are on her watching strictly tonight. Sobbing into a tube of Pringles shouting THAT SHOULD BE ME

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 863596
She just looks like a silly unt here.

Also just seen this corker for the first time. Jack, where have the lines gone from around your eyes? They don’t just magically disappear you know! And some £249 AirPod Pro’s in there. #nospendyear

View attachment 863620
She thinks she proper gorgeous here!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.