Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the awkward stance for me, holding her shoulders in to make the kids' sized jumper look like it not only fits but is actually a bit baggy. If she stood up straight the shoulder seams would be half way to her neck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my Christ (Pam from Gavin & Stacey.gif). I just went on her Instagram and I’ve missed this post in my hiatus.

Since when did she care about her sons safeguarding?! He watches her sleep when she’s pissed LJC. I love how she thinks shopping in the children’s section is something cool and maverick and hasn’t been done a million times before 🙄

View attachment 863596
LJC! Why does she look like she's stuck her face on? Has she used the re-face app on herself?
E2E38FD5-E4B1-41DA-AB53-34A61C4140FE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Also just seen this corker for the first time. Jack, where have the lines gone from around your eyes? They don’t just magically disappear you know! And some £249 AirPod Pro’s in there. #nospendyear

8D594961-CC14-47AC-A5E8-1C492898485C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh my Christ (Pam from Gavin & Stacey.gif). I just went on her Instagram and I’ve missed this post in my hiatus.

Since when did she care about her sons safeguarding?! He watches her sleep when she’s pissed LJC. I love how she thinks shopping in the children’s section is something cool and maverick and hasn’t been done a million times before 🙄

View attachment 863596
Trabslation: I've had this pic sitting in my camera for months and couldn't think of an excuse to post it until now with a bit of faux moral posturing on the side.
🤢

Also just seen this corker for the first time. Jack, where have the lines gone from around your eyes? They don’t just magically disappear you know! And some £249 AirPod Pro’s in there. #nospendyear

View attachment 863620
Didn't she drop an airpod in a cooking pan when she was doing a live?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For Louisa J Christ's sake, can't you ninnies stop mithering for one blessed moment? That photo was obviously taken while she was in the midst of her wonky head.

jack's wonky head.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 863620
I'm not a big make up frau it's very basic makeup for me. I really don't like those colours of eyeshadow. She looks like a label of a Malibu bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No matter how much time passes her make-up skills are still worse than mine were in year 8. Literally zero improvement in about 8 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 863596
What’s going on with her earlobe?

Reactions: 16
Tbf I agree, I would pay good money to see Greg Wallace sample the peach curry! 🤢
Curry warmth from yer spices, sweetness of fruit from the tinned peach, and a sharp, acidic tang from the sick in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.