Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rents?! Why has she never mentioned that before?! Poor love. It’s not like a large amount of the population rent or anything. She must feel so marginalised in her massive crappy rented bungalow 🥺

(not sure if marginalised is the word I’m looking for but ya know, words is words)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That short period when she lived in West London, rubbing shoulders with the wealthy, really has given her a distorted idea of what is commonplace. Many, many people rent all their lives. Most people Jack's age rent, particularly if they are a single parent, and particularly if they are in not in secure employment.

Off the web... Renting is widespread among younger households; only about 41% of household heads aged 25 to 34 own their homes. Renting is also the most common tenure (at 59.2%)
I don't even think it was just the time in London which did this - though it obviously played its part. I think she's always had a sense of entitlement, which has now turned into resentment. She's comparing herself to people decades older than her (her parents, her neighbours, even her partners) who have had years in successful careers, while she wants it handed to her on a plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
All that guff about the meaning was made up for the tweet, those map letters are everywhere. What do all the leaves mean? Jack loves photography and making SB take “candid” or “bae caught me sleeping” pictures of Jack. Jack wishes she was a Len fan, pull the other one.

Reactions: 29
Calm down Vlad! Although I’m not a lady fireman, I neither do any deep frying in my house or possess a Jack Shack
C2488D1C-E00F-4C8F-A446-35B219F42EED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I honestly can't stand Twitter. It feels like an alternative universe where everyone is either patting each other on the back for shouting inconsequential nonsense or ripping into each other because they hold an alternative view point.

Bit grizzly today, can you tell?
Twitter and soc media generally reminds me of Dante's Nine Circles of Hell

Reactions: 22
She was moving house this time last year because she thought we were making noises outside her house 🙄

17th November 2020
View attachment 869500
View attachment 869503
View attachment 869504
screenshots: @MrsOgre

ETA: @Nottonightbabe, I was just looking back at that era 😂
it’s been a year, you can definitely get out of that fixed contract now Jack.

I also think there is no degree, you know she would be announcing every single piece of work she had to submit. I think she thought it sounded good, never to be mentioned again.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Feels mean but that thing is so ugly 😬
However I am fairly confident SB had nothing to do with it.
But as others have said absolutely marvellous for security. It is in the lobby. Stranger comes to door. SB opens it - 'oh hallo Jonny I know your Mum.......'
Particularly as she keeps hinting at sinister loiterers.

ETA - re her 'degree' - we all know how suggestable she is - I bet someone in her rehab group was doing the nutrition degree and she thought it sounded good.

Reactions: 29
Feels mean but that thing is so ugly 😬
But as others have said absolutely marvellous for security. It is in the lobby. Stranger comes to door. SB opens it - 'oh hallo Jonny I know your Mum.......'
Particularly as she keeps hinting at sinister loiterers.

ETA - re her 'degree' - we all know how suggestable she is - I bet someone in her rehab group was doing the nutrition degree and she thought it sounded good.
Not to mention that her alleged *actual* stalker lives nearby - in between hers and her parents' place if I remember correctly. 🤔 Make it make sense

Reactions: 31
And if he did, she's thrown him under the bus because she's such a 'perfectionist' with his wonky accoutrements. (Fancy word, Jack, but 'embellishment' is the one you're looking for.)

• Sad
  • Heart
I didn’t know about the tweets where she talks about the noises outside her place last year. Was she making out that Tattle posters were actually stalking her?

If so I can’t work out if she’s delusional ie really believes that, or just massively manipulative.

if she pointed her finger at tattle people would realize we spend most of the time taking the rip out of her atrocious recipes. Whilst she seems to be making out we’re threatening her and her son?

I think that’s the biggest lie I’ve seen from her yet

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For someone who has never owned a house I do find her attitude to renting weird. She didn't own her parents or any of her gfs.

I would understand if she did own one once upon a time then ended up on her arse and then back to square one. That's fair enough, but she's never owned one ( not many do, the bank does till the mortgage is competed and most people don't do that till pension age)

She's extremely entitled and ignorant to the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn’t know about the tweets where she talks about the noises outside her place last year. Was she making out that Tattle posters were actually stalking her?

If so I can’t work out if she’s delusional ie really believes that, or just massively manipulative.

if she pointed her finger at tattle people would realize we spend most of the time taking the rip out of her atrocious recipes. Whilst she seems to be making out we’re threatening her and her son?

I think that’s the biggest lie I’ve seen from her yet
If she ever alludes to Tattle publicly she likes to make it sound very sinister. Look at the guff in the Diva.pdf trying to make it sound dodgy that we chat about the spiral staircase in the bungalow and her adenoids 😂. You'd think she would've mentioned the accusations of committing fraud or animal abuse because that's the good tea that does sound pretty wild. Oh aye she can't mention those things - because they are valid

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My mum bought the boys Santa stop here things for our windows with their names on it. I put them up but with their names facing inwards and theon Christmas Eve I put them on the kitchen window which is nowhere near anything public until they go to bed then it is removed. No way would I let people in public around my house know what my children's names are.

Wasn't she burgled a week or so a go. I would be putting nothing personal about me anywhere public after that.

She's so reckless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She made some cheap bland local garden centre-level tat for her house, how lovely. She's acting like they carefully selected each individual piece for their meaning when she's just ransacked Hobbycraft. If you would like to replicate her seminal piece of work, you will need the following:

A 45-pack of travel wooden embellishments - £2.25
A 40-pack of vines - £2.50
A 40-pack of mini leaves - £2.50
A 100-pack of wooden heart confetti - £3
A hanging wooden door sign - £4.75
Letters of unspecified origin for an unspecified price (my 🔺 skills aren't that great)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She wouldn't cope with a mortgage. She wouldn't cope with being tied to a place. Her repeated house moves are in part driven by the black hole in her soul, as is the adoption of multiple identities, and her acquisition of pets, obsessions, and stuff. She engineers crises; puts her foot in the spoke of her wheels when she's otherwise cruising along decently and is her own worst energy. She'll never settle without serious DBT.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This thing is bleeping hideous

Really hope she’s “gifted” a cricut for Christmas so we can more content like this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She made some cheap bland local garden centre-level tat for her house, how lovely. She's acting like they carefully selected each individual piece for their meaning when she's just ransacked Hobbycraft. If you would like to replicate her seminal piece of work, you will need the following:

A 45-pack of travel wooden embellishments - £2.25
A 40-pack of vines - £2.50
A 40-pack of mini leaves - £2.50
A 100-pack of wooden heart confetti - £3
A hanging wooden door sign - £4.75
Letters of unspecified origin for an unspecified price (my 🔺 skills aren't that great)
That's like nearly a tenner, a shop near me sells those live, love laugh, signs for like 4 quid. They are both cringeworthy home items, so to quote a famous "cook" I know "it's the same"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.