Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum bought the boys Santa stop here things for our windows with their names on it. I put them up but with their names facing inwards and theon Christmas Eve I put them on the kitchen window which is nowhere near anything public until they go to bed then it is removed. No way would I let people in public around my house know what my children's names are.

Wasn't she burgled a week or so a go. I would be putting nothing personal about me anywhere public after that.

She's so reckless.full of shitand inconsistent with her lies
FTFY!
You’re welcome 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah the expensive to get out of fixed contract! That was also simultaneously a rolling monthly contract when that suited the poor renting Jack narrative 🙃

View attachment 869739

Screenshot - @Veronicaaa
My dear old granny came from a rich family ( apparently) she fell out with her family and they kept the money.

Despite being very poor all her adult life, she never complained because she said a house is just bricks and mortar, my family make it a home. ( Very soppy but it's true.)

You make a home, yours by what you put into it, if you're going to resent it then you won't belong.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She made some cheap bland local garden centre-level tat for her house, how lovely. She's acting like they carefully selected each individual piece for their meaning when she's just ransacked Hobbycraft. If you would like to replicate her seminal piece of work, you will need the following:

A 45-pack of travel wooden embellishments - £2.25
A 40-pack of vines - £2.50
A 40-pack of mini leaves - £2.50
A 100-pack of wooden heart confetti - £3
A hanging wooden door sign - £4.75
Letters of unspecified origin for an unspecified price (my 🔺 skills aren't that great)
🙌🏽 @traumatised sideboard

They may be made from the tree equivalent of bollock sausage factory floor sweepings but it’s still totally unnecessary landfill toot. Even her basic Home Counties instamum (credit @heretoreaditall2019 I think ♥) ideas turn out like tit TK Maxx would consider a bit 😵💫. (No shade at TK, they often have Le Crueset at muddy puddle prices but it can be a bit demented in there).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For someone who has never owned a house I do find her attitude to renting weird. She didn't own her parents or any of her gfs.

I would understand if she did own one once upon a time then ended up on her arse and then back to square one. That's fair enough, but she's never owned one ( not many do, the bank does till the mortgage is competed and most people don't do that till pension age)

She's extremely entitled and ignorant to the real world.
I wonder if it's because she got in with all the rich media types after Allegra and being a homeowner is more common in those circles? It's weird she bangs on about it so much when, as you and others have pointed out, it's really common to rent. Especially amongst her age group in both the low and middle classes. Doesn't really fit with the image of the povvo princess when she's always so outraged about it. That's just life for millions pet!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s just not a very good photograph is it. Even when I try and be objective, I still don’t think it’s worth selling.
Photography is an art, and I remember our dear heart @traumatised sideboard gave us a little tutorial once on what makes a picture “work”, where the eye is drawn to etc, and that tree picture just fails on every level.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They all look tit babe. If someone gifted me that at Christmas I would presume the gift was the frame and the picture inside was the generic printed paper image they put in to indicate what the frame is used for.
I seconded this, I can see lots of people being dissapointed that there 18quid pic is covered by Whitney's/ Joel's first birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 869787

I am not posting the individual photos 😩
Not said it for a while, but get a bleeping job Jack. You need fixed hours to keep that "smol puppy brain" from having these ludicrous ideas. This is not work, it's a 10 year olds art homework. The frames have been chosen on their own merit not because they compliment the (very, very average) picture.

But first please file your accounts and ensure your tax is up to date. Pay into the big pot for those who need it. Thanks!

I hope this is a build up to a full moon, full blown chaos. Two days, two days to go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This is not attention to detail Jack. It's faffing because you have something you actually need to do, don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.