Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please welcome to the stage: Cinnamon Granola!

I thought catjack had already been a thing so I went and re-read the tragic kitten saga in the wiki and it struck me that it was just over a year ago and a half ago. Her tweeting style is really different there to now, like she’s trying on these different personality hats.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I had a quick look through the replies to Jack's "name my secret C name definitely not my new healthy kitten". Not one of the first 50 or so even asked why she was seeking C names, let alone "ooh are you taking in a kitten".

I'd call them dumbheads, but that's not nice, so this is me 🤐

Jane. Like Jack and Louisa J Christ.
Jill

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She'll be asking for their credit card details next, and they'll give them. Hang on, been there done that

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t comprehend her financial decision making I really can’t, not been booked for anything other than a .pdf and expenses only conferences yet takes on another financial obligation? 😬 yikes

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Seeing as she loves facts about science and nature and things with gills (I am simplifying here for Jack btw) my suggestion is

Chordate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Jack going to leave a small kitten with that great hulking beast (her words) Cooper whilst she goes to London for her part time, minimum wage, job?

Seems a little unfair, if not outright cruel, to me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If she's even thinking of taking on another pet, she had better take it to a bleeping vet (and listen to their advice) and not even consider the notion of typing the word "crowdfund" after the way she's been splurging money this year.

Of course, this might just be one of her little games to manipulate the gossip mavens. "I never said I was getting another pet, DID I!? If you must know, it's for the name of a character in a story I'm writing."

Reactions: 52
Can’t comprehend her financial decision making I really can’t, not been booked for anything other than a .pdf and expenses only conferences yet takes on another financial obligation? 😬 yikes
Not sure how much of a financial obligation it will be *for Jack* who I'm sure doesn't have pet insurance and who doesn't seem to take her other pets to the vet 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.