Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upthisweek

I think she should call her new pet 'Companies' House as a regular reminder to complete her tax returns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MancBee

VIP Member
This is exactly what someone not addicted to social media would do.
Has Jack still not found the Google search engine?

It took me seconds to type in "girls names beging with c" and a mahoosive list came up.

As an aside, how gender normative of non binary Jack to want a girls name for a female cat. It's almost as if females can't have male gendered names such as, oh I don't know....Jack? Surely in Jack's world any name is suitable for a girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Fucking hell Jack 🤦‍♀️

You and your ex need to take a good hard look at yourselves. Backyard breeding arseholes.

She should call the kitten 'Couldn't give a toss about my pets' Monroe.

She had at least two, possibly 3 rabbits before Dash and two Guinea pigs and the three cats. They all disappeared/died in mysterious circumstances. And let us not forget the monetised video about the disabled kitten after she passed away.

• Sad
  • Angry

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Lovely little corner of the internet filled with well meaning but naive followers who are taken in by her poverty bullshit.
Little corner? Echo chamber more like

• Heart
  • Haha
Just checked, her 'feeds 6-8 generously' comes to a total of about 900 calories. So between 112 and 150 calories a portion. Generous indeed.

The main calories come from the 100 ml of coconut milk (what will you do with the remaining 300 mls from the can? surely a whole can of coconut milk would make more sense in the recipe, for both flavour and satiety) and the vegetable oil.

Next up the ONE tin of beans and ONE tin of lentils (so a quarter of a tin of pulses per portion).

Everything else (stock, tinned tomatoes, onions, spices) is very low in calories and while nutritionally sound (water, fibre, vitamins, minerals), there's very little of each in each portion.

As a militant (but friendly) vegan, this is the type of recipe that deep-fries my burrata, because I get stuff like this routinely served by well-meaning friends and family members who wonder why I'm HANGRY but never question it might be because I only ate a bowl of this, while they had a bowl of it alongside a piece of meat or fish. And useless cookbook writers pretend this is 'generous'. #feedthevegans #giveusbiggerportions #ihearttofu

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Gizzi makes the same mistakes over and over again. Thailand is not India and India is not SE Asia and where the fuck is the Indian/Asian continent?. Stupid asshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
This is still all I can see when she wears that suit. Eyyyyy if you don't quit slaggin off my slop you'll be sleepin with the fishes, capiche?

titmas jack.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember that chap who visited these threads in early lockdown to tell us that Jack’s recipes were good and they worked - but when pressed by us terrible ninnies he admitted that he hadn’t actually tried any of them himself? (I think he said he worked on an oil rig or something).
I think the same applies to Sara Cox. She thinks she “should” like Jack, and that she will get right-on credentials and show how “down to earth” she is by pretending to live off Jack’s ghastly slop. She probably got that idea down the Groucho.
And she definitely can’t have seen DKL or the notorious “lingreenie” incident if she thinks Jack should be on telly more. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s tacky - sorry nature but it’s a clichéd canvas that’ll grace the walls of publicly owned buildings up and down the country. I have no desire to make my home look like a supervised contact room last decorated in 1997.

Will be keeping an eye on those Patreon numbers I bet she puts something beggy in the invoice 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
She's so blurred she's starting to look like she's in a programme about tax dodgers but the producers don't have permission to show her likeness. I was curious about what would happen if you took the blurring to its natural conclusion. Turns out it's Pringles laced with J 1g.

blurred jack 2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart