Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack du är en jävla fitta!

Sorry for the use of my mother tongue there but she makes me so angry. A person with a bad record regarding animal welfare, with alleged financial issues, tax issues, who rents and is saving to buy, who is vulnerable and in rehab, who is not the resident parent of her own child, who by her own admission can't even look after herself at times, has decided to take on the huge responsibility of another living creature :(
I hate hate hate where this is going.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Jack du är en jävla fitta!

Sorry for the use of my mother tongue there but she makes me so angry. A person with a bad record regarding animal welfare, with alleged financial issues, tax issues, who rents and is saving to buy, who is vulnerable and in rehab, who is not the resident parent of her own child, who by her own admission can't even look after herself at times, has decided to take on the huge responsibility of another living creature :(
I hate hate hate where this is going.
Same, babes x

She needs to bleeping have a word with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If anyone ever needed any proof of how selfish and egocentric Jack is, than this new kitten is it. After everything that has happened since March 2020 she is going down the same tragic route. Who are these clowns that enable and reward the destructive narc behaviours? She must be even worse in real life to have people in fear of her.

Same, babes x

She needs to bleeping have a word with herself.
Narcs don't do that though. They are never ever wrong, they never back down, they never apologise and they never change. But from bitter experience, I know they do get worse over time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Another contender for the Most Pointless bleeping Lie award, that is clearly coriander!

Hhnnnngg
OMG! It bloody is! What is WRONG with her?

I mean, I’m almost relieved, because I was thinking how disgusting mint would be in a curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope when they were sat in Wetherspoons elevenerifing each other on ridiculous names for their child, someone on mumsnet wrote a post about white trash shouldn’t breed

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If she gets a kitten again that is literally it. She abused that poor defenceless kitten to get attention and likes on social media and she seems to think that a few months in rehab means she’s ‘fixed’ now. She can get to duck.

She is a walking advert as to why people should pass an assessment to own a pet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Jack is really scraping the bottom of one of her (filthy) bowls now. She still has the photos of the last poor little mite on her FB page.
This is some sort of dystopean rinse and repeat where she is flailing around for content and any attention is better than none.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Jack this is why I won’t come off here. Don’t get a kitten you twit.
It’s what brought me here. If they get another kitten I will be furious. Ok so it may not have the problems the previous one did but my god they are so reliant on us. They are not reliable enough to have something reliant on them. Please don’t Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Another contender for the Most Pointless bleeping Lie award, that is clearly coriander!

Hhnnnngg
I thought it might be flat leaved parsley, but zooming right in it is definitely coriander.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.