Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever work out what that was?
Angle grinding?
Daleks?
Records played backwards to release the devil?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel I should clarify that nadiya's sauce did include a bechemel and actual cheese, the evap and wotsits were mere additions (still ain't right tho)

oh god, I'd forgotten all about the pneumatic drill sparklers! and indeed russell brand's penis

I am owl champagneing here! 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love the unmatching white bra with the Viv dress, Carrie Bradshaw couldn’t have worn it better. The twisted tangled strings!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If I half close my eyes, sideboard Bra Jack looks a bit like the monster in Stewie's nightmare in Family Guy

Screenshot_20211111-222228~2.png

Screenshot_20211111-221941~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm not a fashion expert so I don't know if that's one of Viv's (RIP) less desirable creations but it is astounding how much Jack manages to cheapen all designer clothing the moment she puts it on. Wrist calculator with a dress? Gauche, darling. Here's a hack for you: save £££ on clothing by wearing a hessian sack, it will have much the same effect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20211111-223240_Instagram.jpg

(Battered sprouts)

So these recipes aren't for the gig of a lifetime? They're just going on her website?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Good question! Never mind what the next Xmas extravaganza will look like, I want to know what it will sound like?

ENJOY!!!! 😭

I'm so easily entertained, but listening to this switched up loud may be my favourite thing that Jack has ever done. It will never not make me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You could see her knocking the door saying "can I clean your kitchen I can't sleep for thinking about it."
I wish she would come round mine , im sick of doing 9-5 & then spending the weekends catching up with chores

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Umm, I googled, I have observed… that is definitely not the outline in his trousers.
I bet he's smuggling some of her horrendous sausages down the there. You know for the greater good or some tit.

I joke of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys guys guys,

Today is a good day, not a snotty egg, burned ruined tinned fish or an inappropriate sprout was had

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm grunking away through late October. The light behind Jack's eyes is strobing... tit day is looming... Jack's recycling bin overfloweth with sardine cans.

Imagine my horror when I find I have to pay out on "black and cheese". Black pudding at 7:1 ninnies! More conventional than expected tbh - my slopcoin was on blackcurrants.

Screenshot_20211111-225645.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Can I ask a genuine question but how long will her bosses grace her with hiatus. I've never had what one would call patient bosses they always said take your time but we're always kind of lurking on the sidelines like "now?" "Now?"

It's been many months now I am curious to how pissed off everyone is getting?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.