Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh no that's just reminded me that Gregg Wallace doesn't wear pants 😩
Gregggggggg’s lack of pants coming up in conversation is like hearing Last Christmas in December and losing Whamaggedon or like losing the game!!!! Sorry, but it is and sorry for making you lose the game by reading this

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
OMG please Jack do a chaos quick before this turns into the Celebrity Wang Thread and I break out my collection of indecent photos of Gerard Piqué

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
OMG please Jack do a chaos quick before this turns into the Celebrity Wang Thread and I break out my collection of indecent photos of Gerard Piqué
What has she dangerously deep fried today?

(Answers on a postcard that never gets sent)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A good food writer should be able to make you want to try a food you hate simply by the way they describe it.
Monroe is the polar opposite. She takes foods I love and by the time she has finished wanging on, I never want to eat them again.
She is the antichrist of nourishment.
Wooo-ooooh. I come to you from the past. Wooooo-oooooh. As requested by @Powershower, please consider bib as a thread title. Woooo-oooo-oooooooh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Lol, at the pantless celebs.

I wonder if she's cooked all the fish the house finally and now feels she's no content.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love Monica. It’s the only reason I still watch the hotels programs with odious Giles Coren. I hope he gets replaced by Richard E Grant - who also does a hotels program.

we have been watching a lot of channel 5 documentaries recently for some reason and worked out that the most channel 5 docu ever would be Nazis on trains looking at railway architecture/yachts of the rich and famous/5*hotels
Ok I just realised that I have no idea what Monica you were on about lol:D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
shitting hell, nadiya hussain's on bbc2 now making a cheese sauce with evaporated milk and wotsits! 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Mine is turned inside out from hot loop diathermy op. To add insult to injury, the last time i had a smear (post menopause, i know its trendy but this was about 2007 - I was YOUNG ok??!!) The nurse said "crikey you've definitely shut up the shop",
Again that's super rude and quite frankly none of her business. Do they not get taught to keep their opinions to themselves??😲😲😲😲

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s proud that he doesn’t wear deodorant either 🤢I got that info from a lady who “knew” him
I need to email him one of my WILD referral codes,He can get a free case with my reference. They are vegan and sustainable and come in a range of lovely fragrances. Sadly sweaty arrogant egomaniac is not one but I could have a word with their team who are always looking for suggestions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I need to email him one of my WILD referral codes,He can get a free case with my reference. They are vegan and sustainable and come in a range of lovely fragrances. Sadly sweaty arrogant egomaniac is not one but I could have a word with their team who are always looking for suggestions
Didnt she say be sponsored her or something imagine being that room, oh wait you wouldnt have to their egos and massive sense of self would take up all the space...

Reactions: 19
Didnt she say be sponsored her or something imagine being that room, oh wait you wouldnt have to their egos and massive sense of self would take up all the space...
Two people having a conversation, both using words incorrectly because they don’t understand language. She has been both friendly with and fallen out with king of the Pick Up Artists. With an implication of unwanted touching I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Two people having a conversation, both using words incorrectly because they don’t understand language. She has been both friendly with and fallen out with king of the Pick Up Artists. With an implication of unwanted touching I think.
I wouldn't touch him , you don't know where he's been. I wouldnt touch her... you do know where she's been

shitting hell, nadiya hussain's on bbc2 now making a cheese sauce with evaporated milk and wotsits! 🥴
don't get me started on her.. they market her to children/family friendly books and yet where she was first known she made no secret of the fact she used to stash sweets under her pillow.. what a role model to pitch to parents...perhaps she's got shares in the dental industry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.