Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fashion-week-fall-2018-80s-power-dressing-trend12.jpg
I honestly just see this suit except her is white and she has no hat. She needs a hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shudder, another case of just eat the item as it was intended. Nobody wants or needs their shortbread all fingered, thumbed and poked at in somebody's grimy kitchen
Sounds almost like it could be in the cervix convo

It’s a rainy day kids activity - but also a waste of food as no one will eat it.m

it is not a competition

but you might have won
Can we please have a baffling and enticing thread title: Jack Monroe and the Competitive Cervix.

We’d be forever explaining it to newbies and I can’t imagine I’d ever stop owl-champagne-ing.

shitting hell, nadiya hussain's on bbc2 now making a cheese sauce with evaporated milk and wotsits! 🥴
Oh duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That is not his penis, I've seen what that looks like and that is not its outline 😂

Why?! That's worse than Jack! 🤢
I’ve seen one that size in real life, it’s outline didn’t look like that
Also it’s against the rules to hint at tea without revealing it...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 860326 I honestly just see this suit except her is white and she has no hat. She needs a hat.
Polish_20211111_211804069.jpg

I’ve seen one that size in real life, it’s outline didn’t look like that
Also it’s against the rules to hint at tea without revealing it...
No tea. Have no desire to see a sans underwear Russell Brand up close. Google is your friend (or not, as the case may be... 😳)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Didnt she say be sponsored her or something imagine being that room, oh wait you wouldnt have to their egos and massive sense of self would take up all the space...
No deodorant, fish and an inexplicable egg 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Again that's super rude and quite frankly none of her business. Do they not get taught to keep their opinions to themselves??😲😲😲😲
That was gynaecology back in the day sweetie, im talking 80s. I genuinely had a doctor tell me to open my legs for a pelvic exam for the pill (sweet 16) as "if you were shy you wouldn't be here".

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Just unfollowed a meme account on Twitter who's just enabled the tip jar function and tweeted "asking their followers if it's working." Soz hun, you've given me plenty of lols but now the begging bowl's being held out, you can get to duck.

Second ever person I've seen with the gall to actually have it on, after Jack.

Anyway, just setting up a summoning circle for a chaos to distract us from the penis/cervix chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok - new energy in the circle.
As we are not being provided with a new slop based chaos this evening who do we think is paying for a maverick Christmas dishes article? and what is the theme?
Fish/eggs/sprouts? Things that can cause house fires? Giant fork/tiny plate? #platetruther

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s a rainy day kids activity - but also a waste of food as no one will eat it.m

it is not a competition

but you might have won
Cheers Vanelepe x my cervix has been a concern Since1991 hence my boredom . On the other hand,...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok - new energy in the circle.
As we are not being provided with a new slop based chaos this evening who do we think is paying for a maverick Christmas dishes article? and what is the theme?
Fish/eggs/sprouts? Things that can cause house fires? Giant fork/tiny plate? #platetruther
Good question! Never mind what the next Xmas extravaganza will look like, I want to know what it will sound like?

ENJOY!!!! 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Sorry on a grunk, regarding the Diva outfits the clothes after generally brought by the stylist and usually taken away after the shoot

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.