Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really blending anyone else's prunes tonight or is it just me? That salad is bleeping rancid, her completely unwarranted self-praise is actually inducing indigestion and the smug 😌 😌 😌 are making me want to compress my computer monitor into a non-functional cuboid slab with my bare hands. You're not gently tiptoeing back, you've been BACK for weeks you total and utter twatting ballbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Right so back in 30° heat June she had the slow cooker on cut to November she’s making salad

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Have these squigs all been drinking from Jack's corroded tin-lined copper kettle? They all need welfare checks, I'm genuinely concerned they could have carbon monoxide leaks in their homes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.