Jack Monroe #217 Fishi Sunak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t read the article, as it’s too small, and downloading the app while I'm on holiday with Mr F might tip him over the edge, but from what I’ve read are you all trying to tell me that a gifted picture of a robot sponsor did not, in fact, keep Jack sober? I’m shook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I am honestly more interested in the special guest appearance by Mr Sardine Advent Calendar than in Jack's article.

(Like many of us, I have experience of alcoholism - in my case, I lost a parent to it. There is something unspeakably distasteful about teasing the big tell-all article with "teeheehee watch me get my tits out, ooh too racy for my mum!")

Anyone got a good recipe for sardines on toast they'd like to share?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I can’t read the article, as it’s too small, and downloading the app while I'm on holiday with Mr F might tip him over the edge, but from what I’ve read are you all trying to tell me that a gifted picture of a robot sponsor did not, in fact, keep Jack sober? I’m shook.
Ah yes, he of the 'it's everyone else's fault but mine and the world owes me a living' ilk.

Reactions: 25
tbh this thing was super easy to make: i've posted the PDF, the boxes I used, and the rest is buying sardines and packing tape. she can get to work like anybody else
Oh dear heart, to be this naive again ❤ Hope you enjoy a cosy Friday in with a cup of tea and the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The comment about the messages implies that people are actually sending her all these messages privately, when the reality of tattle is that it's comments on a chat forum. No one here send sends her these messages to read directly, she has to look for them. There's quite a difference. She's been part of a very similar chat forum herself.

Isn't her writing dreadful! So pointlessly wordy, like something a 6th former has written because they think it makes them sound clever. If I'd gone to the effort of getting a degree in journalism I'd be seriously annoyed that she's getting commissions, terrible writing style.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I am honestly more interested in the special guest appearance by Mr Sardine Advent Calendar than in Jack's article.

(Like many of us, I have experience of alcoholism - in my case, I lost a parent to it. There is something unspeakably distasteful about teasing the big tell-all article with "teeheehee watch me get my tits out, ooh too racy for my mum!")

You make a good point, it's hard to take her seriously after that and it dilutes the gravity of the subject matter. Everything is just a performance for Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The comment about the messages implies that people are actually sending her all these messages privately, when the reality of tattle is that it's comments on a chat forum. No one here send sends her these messages to read directly, she has to look for them. There's quite a difference. She's been part of a very similar chat forum herself.

Isn't her writing dreadful! So pointlessly wordy, like something a 6th former has written because they think it makes them sound clever. If I'd gone to the effort of getting a degree in journalism I'd be seriously annoyed that she's getting commissions, terrible writing style.
It was a very long winded way to say i fell of the wagon and in fairness she didnt really need to state why she did for dramatic effect.

Falling of the wagon was enough. She fell back into old habits because she cannot handle minor celebrity. So the career change is a good start.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
tbh this thing was super easy to make: i've posted the PDF, the boxes I used, and the rest is buying sardines and packing tape. she can get to work like anybody else
So she will have a double PDF to add to the double doctorate! Happy Titmas to Jack. Mom bless us, every one 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Im am so relived her sexy shot was subtle.
I was genuinely worried her son would be tormented by lads in the playground over her boobs. I grew up around boys and that stuff is their bread and butter at that age.

Your mum jokes are all the rage at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t read the Diva article. Thanks to all the people who have commented about it.
I’m not going to waste my time reading her latest piece of “get out of jail “ drivel.
If you are in recovery you take responsibility for your actions. Something I don’t think she is capable of doing.
. As lots of people have said - don’t act the way you do (money grabbing, lying, manipulating, blaming everyone else, bullying and lots more) and no negative comments can be made.
All the information discussed here has been provided by her in her successful attempts to make money for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey Jack 👋

Remember when I wrote on Twitter ‘Why are they doing a segment on afternoon tea on #DailyKitchenLive when both Matt and Jack have talked about their dislike for them?’

Because I do. Because you policed that hashtag even though you weren’t tagged in it, replying some sarcastic shite to make you sound like a 6th former in a debating match. You set your dogs on me, I had tens of DM’s, threatening to kill me. Asking why I was so disgusting, that I was an abomination of a human, I was evil, a bully, an awful person.

So get back to Diva, and how about you rewrite your essay with some truths in there about the damage YOU have caused to people because you cannot handle someone disagreeing with you. You’re a compulsive liar, a terrible role model for your son and most of all, you cannot seem to take accountability for anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 151

❤❤❤❤

same, babe. Would rather have you all round for titmas dinner and excessive chocolate consumption than go through yet another 🎻personal essay🎻 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
If shes truly serious about moving on and i hope she is. Perhaps she should just use private sms and go from there.

Work on her course and her new job and most of all be THERE for her kid. He needs his mum, mama, momma or whatever she wants to be called. He asked for none of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Will you be branching out other advent calendars in the future or just sardine ones?

I like the concept but unfortunately not a fan of fish. Sorry.
I live in germany, where you can get advent calendars for jam, pens, granola, rum and sex toys. If you need 24 of something, you can usually find it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

work and jack monroe in the same sentence? that's not happening any time soon

welcome and thank you for brightening this thread after the horrors of the article this morning. please do stick around to read the wiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
work and jack monroe in the same sentence? that's not happening any time soon

welcome and thank you for brightening this thread after the horrors of the article this morning. please do stick around to read the wiki
we are a friendly bunch and we really really like hats (that might just be me…)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.