Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Hey Jack 👋

Remember when I wrote on Twitter ‘Why are they doing a segment on afternoon tea on #DailyKitchenLive when both Matt and Jack have talked about their dislike for them?’

Because I do. Because you policed that hashtag even though you weren’t tagged in it, replying some sarcastic shite to make you sound like a 6th former in a debating match. You set your dogs on me, I had tens of DM’s, threatening to kill me. Asking why I was so disgusting, that I was an abomination of a human, I was evil, a bully, an awful person.

So get back to Diva, and how about you rewrite your essay with some truths in there about the damage YOU have caused to people because you cannot handle someone disagreeing with you. You’re a compulsive liar, a terrible role model for your son and most of all, you cannot seem to take accountability for anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 151

waffle maker

VIP Member
I know it’s tit day but I just went to look round a potential house to RENT and took a picture of the tiles because they were so mental.
A4951844-79E7-4B89-B16E-BD1C8DE7AC2E.jpeg

4171AD63-BFEF-4407-94AF-BE95E5E41EE4.jpeg

AF8707FF-B6BB-4F4D-A752-9A695EEE7652.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 116

charlesv

guy who made the sardine calendar here, i hereby give permission to jack to make an advent calendar of whatever she wants, as i did not invent the concept of stupid advent calendars

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

waffle maker

VIP Member
HELLO THIS IS CPS IN AMERICA

Hi I am waffle maker from Tattle, I would like to report a mum from Southend for being ambiguous on Twitter about her childcare/ custody arrangements.

THANK (space) YOU WE WILL IMMEDIATELY LET HER KNOW THAT AN ANONYMOUS NINNY HAS CALLED,BYE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Lie after lie. Not mentioning why Tattle talks about her, nor that people irl don't like her for the same reasons we don't. Nobody is trolling her, she actively seeks us out. No mention of her own bullying and inciting the pile ons, not only on Oliver Walliams etc but on normal everyday people who she takes offence at.
Also no mention of the kitten, the rabbit, taking benefit money from disabled people, pretending to be poor, the patreon, the tip jar, kick-start, not paying tax, using her child's GoHenry, lying about Grenfell, misappropriation of Jo Cox murder and lying about literally everything.
THIS ⬆⬆⬆⬆

I always start off feeling sorry for her, and it’s fantastic that a) she went to a rehab b) that she is doing further education and c) that she has a regular hours, part time job. However, she hasn’t stayed off twitter, she breadcrumbed all of that infirmation. She needs to stop blurting her personal life and every mundane thought on SM and maintain professional pages like ‘Mom’ (aka Nigella in Jack parlance)

Honestly, I find this article disappointing and specious. Yet again, she makes no mention at all of HOW this scrutiny really started - with the abominable rage fest and campaign against a blameless Jamie Oliver. She omits all the other bizarre pile-ons that she instigated on Twitter, against Walliams, the teacher, and various of her fans, including the data protection lady. She makes no mention of her breakup with LJC, what caused it (her erratic behaviour methinks) and how this impacted her. She fails to explain about her treatment of the sick and dying kitten, the morality of this, and how this would have affected others. She uses evasive, weasel words to place all blame for her MH and alcohol relapse here, when her constant social media over-use means that the entire globe can see the bullying, mistruths and inconsistencies - the vegans who were annoyed with her Del Monte campaign were not from here. Neither is data protection lady. Her poverty-origin story is also highly specious - she refers to herself as middle class in at least two articles online, yet she constantly pretends to have been raised poor. She doesn’t address the Patreon monies that she takes without giving proper service to the donors. She hasn't addressed the Kickstarter fiasco that her ex fans still mention to this day. What she does do is use her various diagnoses as a crutch and an excuse every single time; she very recently tweeted a complaint to the effect that she is criticised for the ADHD/autism behaviours and not given allowance for them. Yet she consistently appears to make zero effort to devise work-arounds to compensate for these known behaviours. She just expects to screw up, be rude, fail to deliver and everyone make allowance for her over and over again, suffering no consequences. The real world is not like that.

Anyone following her Twitter could see that she had relapsed as she obliquely referred to it, and there was talk of starting the days over from zero. How can this be laid at our door when (as she has already told us via SM) her mother said that Jack has been missing for SEVEN years. She has addiction and personality problems that she is well aware of - but no progress can be made unless she is scrupulously honest with herself.

Judging by this article, she is not, which is sad and doesn’t bode well for a full recovery.

(Soz for this lengthy screed - I truly am saddened. Just more of the same imho).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

hollowhusk

I've not read the full thread so forgive me if I am repeating stuff already said.

I'll admit I had tears in my eyes reading that article, not for Jack but for her poor son.

My mum descended into alcoholism when my parents divorced when I was 12 and it was hell, and I still carry it to this day.

So her son thanked the lead therapist for making her well again. Firstly, why was she taking her child to a rehab place and secondly how much has she burdened him with knowledge of her addictions?

What happened to him during the pandemic when he was being homeschooled by a mama who was out of her face on drink or drugs. Even if she thinks she was keeping it hidden, she wasn't. It might explain why he would bring her food to make sure she was eating.

She talked about her mum saying she had not been fully present for the past seven years but that also means she was not fully present for her son.

How much money was she spending on booze and pills while she was posting about making her child a smart price cream cheese sandwich on cheap white bread with a packet of cheap maize snacks for lunch? Would the rent have been on time if she had not spent all of that money?

She talked about poverty being an adverse childhood experience but having a drunk and drugged parent does a hell of a lot more damage.

I'm wondering what Bsc lets someone in with 3 1/2 GCSEs? Also, a nutritionist is not the same as a dietician. Nutritionists can be people like Gillian McKeith who peddle pure bullshit.

As for blaming Tattle, well she talks about stealing a scalpel at school to cut herself so her mental health has obviously been shit for a long time. We also didn't fuck up a This Morning gig with that embarrassing lingreenie or make a mess of that pineapple chicken either.

Still, she got her tits out and made some money and gets loads of people telling her how sexy she is in the pics so all is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Many many moons ago, someone here said that they had no idea where any other celebrity “chef” lived. Not a clue. I think this sums up everything about our issue here. Her addiction is as much to social media and the internet as it is to substance. We, the people, don’t need her location details (even obliquely, such as the collecting tennis balls story - we aren’t stalkers but a real one would be at her door about two hours after that post). We don’t need her awful singing, we definitely don’t need saviour Jack monetising BLM posts and the sorry saga of the kitten. We don’t need gay/straight/gay/trans/gay/NB Jack hijacking an issue and podcasts and mainstream media articles, when other, genuine voices have no outlet.

To be fair, we don’t need her mangled recipes either but at least that was/is her “job” and plenty of people do seem to like her food content. Look at the crowd funder started yesterday.

Anyway - if she was drinking as much as she professes, then it would absolutely stink and be coming out of her pores. Her son may have mentioned in passing that she was not well or some such thing. It is 100% likely that any referral to social services has come from a close personal contact or from an educational setting.

The article is self serving nonsense. Her problems stem with her, not here. We didn’t make three fiancés leave. We didn’t make her rubbish at live presenting - as has been said, her pre-records are better so why torture yourself with Insta lives? We didn’t pretend to be working class and have a poor or deprived upbringing. We didn’t pretend to be a struggling single mum when the supportive father was very much there in the background all along.

I won’t beat myself up over her poor behaviour and excuse making. It’s been years in the making. I supported her with her food bank scheme and I tried her recipes along with (and still) supporting much of her political output. But I cannot support her real, unsanitised behaviour. I won’t excuse her taking money off vulnerable people with sympathy posts, when she has sock puppet accounts bemoaning Ocado deliveries after the M&S takeover. Or pretending to live off £20 a week whilst eating asparagus and posh cheese. I cannot agree with rocking up at the Tory party conference for any amount of money/expenses, joining a Tory think tank, then be deriding them with every given opportunity.

In short (because, let’s face it, we could all write three thousand word essays on this sort of nonsense) - there is way too much water under the bridge for one pity party article to make me sympathetic now. That ship has sailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

nicjd1

Grunking so not sure where this will land. I've not posted for while and generally didn't post much as the rest of you ninnies always said it first and said it better! I came off the pages when she went quiet but knew if wouldn't last long, she needs the twitter high and is addicted to that as much as any substance.

But as someone currently working the 12 steps after a stint in rehab I have been triggered and angered by Jack's recent posts and that article. It's lovely knowing some of you are in recovery too and understand. I did my Step 4 making a 'fearless moral inventory' and even the people that had genuinely harmed me and I did nothing wrong, I still had to examine my reaction to things and see what I could do differently. I have just done step 8, putting myself in other peoples shoes that I have harmed to prepare for making amends. It's really freeing stuff if you do it properly.

There is literally nothing in Jack's very vocal recovery process that mirrors mine or anyone else in the fellowships that I know of. I don't get the impression she is attending many meetings - I currently am doing at least 1 a day, there are 100s on zoom and she doesn't seem to be using the programme either as it's still everyone else's fault.

Don't feel bad for her for here. She doesn't have to read it she just can't handle being called out which is why she never names Tattle as it has all the receipts. She has clearly had addiction issues for many years and even before these tattle threads she referred to bullies and being harassed online. Recovery is not about making excuses for why you drank/used, but quite the opposite so I find all this soooo frustrating.

And also the risqué boob shots that she didn't want her mum to see. Clear example of her exaggerating the truth as she can't help herself! There was a tiny bit of side boob, whilst dressed, wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Ruling out the possibility of bone cancer and breathed 'not a word' on social media. Certainly dropped some hints though.
Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 11.33.13.png

28th December 2020, testing of the waters with appearance of a headscarf
Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 11.31.42.png

March 2021, request for a 'friendly oncologist'
Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 11.33.47.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
Thanks for ruining titmas, Jack. I must admit after reading the article I did feel dreadful. Inarguably I've gone to greater lengths than anyone else here to poke fun at her. While I do actually have some kind of moral standards and there are limits on what I consider it acceptable to make fun of via Slopbot, it could perhaps be construed as mean-spirited bullying. Equally though I would hope that someone here would tell me if I had crossed a line. It just doesn't make me feel good to have potentially contributed to someone having a horrible time. I don't know, I haven't slept properly for an entire pandemic and I'm dressed like a burglar so combined with post-titmas dysphoria I'm feeling very morose in general. I almost want Sardine Jack back. Almost.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack was scared Social Services (that’s their name by the way) would take SB away because she used a food bank.
Sorry, I can never take her seriously about this since the Mumsnet thread SHE CREATED to ask, an all seriousness, whether she should report a young mum to the Crown Prosecution Services Social Services for being loud in a beer garden.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

MancBee

VIP Member
I have finally caught up, I have been BUSY OK?
Not much more to add that you mithering ninnies haven't already said eloquently.

I will admit that I did contact The Trussell Trust about them using ambassadors giving disingenuous information about how to feed people on tiny amounts of money. I said how it played into the hands of those that demonise the poor as being feckless with money. I did not mention Jack as she is not the only person to be doing this. I said it was a fine line between giving helpful advice and fuelling the negative narrative about poverty. I mentioned it on here for advice, as I didn't want to cross any boundaries. I am unsure how much notice they took, but the phone call I had was very informative.

I have mentioned on Tattle about my friends in the HMRC, but I have never discussed Jack with them regarding her taxes. In fact I know that at least one is a fan of Jack, so I steer well clear. They would not be interested in her taxes anyway, they do not cover Southend. We do however talk about some of their cases (always anonymously) so I know that they pursue every case to its conclusion, regardless of who it is.

The rest of the article is just a way of blaming others for all the ills in Jack's life. No accountability whatsoever. I have no guilt about anything I have said or done. Jack has made herself a public figure, so the public have every right to scrutinise anything she puts in the public domain. Why does she think so many famous people keep their private life just that, private?

Finally, once again she decides to go full throttle on the education front. We al know that after a few months she will find an excuse to abandon it, the way she has abandoned countless things before. Why can she not do things in achievable and incremental chunks? Wants to go into politics, straight in standing for MP, not local councillor and work up. Wants to be on TV, wants her own show, not a 5 minute recurring slot on someone else's show. Wants to take photographs, straight to having a gallery show with pictures for sale. Etc Etc. All of them fail pitifully.

Jack wants to go back to education, straight to degree, not A levels to see how she copes. This will fail like all the others have.

Well the past few days have been fun. I have enjoyed Titmas, and look forward to the next calamity to unfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
As the border between the living and dead is at its thinnest point this All Hallows' Eve, Jack is currently holding a sea-ance with a group of her closest friends to communicate with all the sea life she has extinguished.

seance.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
So sorry about Jack's treatment of you, lovely. Didn't she also name you in thread 31? She really is a fucking ghoul x
She did indeed. Fortunately I only have a shortened version of my first name on there, but my profile is a perfectly valid, normal one. Lots of tweets about my beloved football club, my own photos and itwas taken over by rabid ‘fans’. They wished me dead, said they’d kill me. For a day or so I was horrified at the amount of vile tweets I received for asking a perfectly legitimate question.

I don’t feel an ounce of guilt or shame for what I’ve said on here. Everything is based on things she puts in the public domain, if she stopped with the word vomit, we would have absolutely nothing to talk about on here!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
I would like to say that I am in fact an unhappy person with too much time on their hands and access to the internet. Doesn't make me wrong tho does it 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I've left my maudlin state by reading all the other fraus take on the article. I really don't know why I felt so bad for her last night, when as other's have said, it's littered with lies, shills, blaming and narc traits. I just kinda only just saw the suffering part of the story, which I still bad for her, but, yeah, it's another spin on JM's pity party.

❤ Love to all the mithering ninnies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 87