• Skim read

Votes: 23 12.1%
  • Started out reading it then expired of boredom

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • read the whole thing

Votes: 93 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo thread title! High five @Ellabella! 🥰

Anyone else shattered this morning after reading that article in the wee hours, then being too angry to fall asleep?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Well I've read it and have to agree with everyone.
Another Me, me, me bullshit article. Not even an interview, an essay on her favourite subject, herself.
I know little about addiction and recovery but aren't you supposed to take accountability for your actions? She's just blaming everyone else for her issues.
Lie after lie. Not mentioning why Tattle talks about her, nor that people irl don't like her for the same reasons we don't. Nobody is trolling her, she actively seeks us out. No mention of her own bullying and inciting the pile ons, not only on Oliver Walliams etc but on normal everyday people who she takes offence at.
Also no mention of the kitten, the rabbit, taking benefit money from disabled people, pretending to be poor, the patreon, the tip jar, kick-start, not paying tax, using her child's GoHenry, lying about Grenfell, misappropriation of Jo Cox murder and lying about literally everything.
The university thing won't last long and that will be someone else's fault too.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
She’s a self indulgent piece of work.

I feel so sorry for her son, imagine his mates reading that? The “mama” quote… he’ll be shredded. Jack doesn’t care though because the world revolves around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
so the bottom line is, jack fell off the wagon and decided to blame us

all of this is total manipulation in the hope of a rebrand. she's been in the public eye for a decade, performing poorly on a small time cookery show isn't exactly being thrust into the limelight.

i totally get why all you lovely empathetic fraus reading it in the middle of the night might have felt bad, but manipulation is the one thing jack is very good at

i'm even convinced at this point that the usage of incorrect words is part of it - "disintegrating", "marauding" etc in the wrong context makes her sound even more like an overgrown child just trying to make it in the the big mean old world

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Thank you for the new thread.

The title brings back dark memories of the “fish days” and we are left blinking into the light like moles on this not so happy morning. Our new pyjamas, now crumpled from a sleepless night frantically typing our thoughts to kindred spirits on our phones, bear witness to what went on the night before.

(apologies for tongue in cheek-ness, I am shattered, angry, sad , feeling guilty and feeling more guilty for feeling guilty and rubbish humour is my outlet)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Just realised she says in the article that she ended up staying at the dayhab for 16 weeks, so it's likely to have cost a *lot* more that £3k.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 08.11.21.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
As I said at the very end of the last thread, I blame this thread for me dreaming about Jack (go and read that post for what I actually dreamed) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will be beside herself with excitement knowing she’s made people here doubt their actions. That was the whole point of this, it was an open essay to Tattle trying to appropriate blame for everything at their door.

As usual, absolutely nothing can be her own fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I’ve read the article and it’s the usual

Reporting her to the RSPCA for the kitten would be a reasonable course of action

I don’t believe this gossip site is the equivalent of online trolling

She refers to DKL with no mention of the bullying she unleashed to get the gig had she done so I’d have believed she truly had changed

A more honest article would have elicited empathy this is just the usual nothing is my fault it is everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Not read it yet, initially because I don’t have my glasses upstairs but after catching up with the thread don’t think I’m in the mood for recovery slander cos it rly does ~work when you work it~. Love you Lenny ❤✊🏻

On the bright side there’s an analyst waking up for work this morning (or poss Monday now lol) who’s going to be asked to look into the spike in free trialists, who isn’t going to understand where all this converting direct traffic has come from, and gets to piece together titmas all by themselves. A frau is born ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I’ve read the article and it’s the usual

Reporting her to the RSPCA for the kitten would be a reasonable course of action

I don’t believe this gossip site is the equivalent of online trolling

She refers to DKL with no mention of the bullying she unleashed to get the gig had she done so I’d have believed she truly had changed

A more honest article would have elicited empathy this is just the usual nothing is my fault it is everyone else
She bullied during and after DKL too. She trawled through twitter looking for negative comments. Some hadn't even tagged her or the programme but she still unleashed a pile on.
She has never, ever been asked back because she was just so tit and a horrible person. BBC would be furious that she'd attacked viewers like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Just read it and only have one thing to say:

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Jack - free piece of advice that I’m sure you’ve been given before but will reiterate. STEP.AWAY.FROM.THE.INTERNET

Srsly, delete Twitter. Delete Insta. Delete bleeping Tattle. Go and do your degree, do your work (whatever that may be, and it’s not bollocking Rishi now is it?), look after your son, see your friends and family, continue to cook slop and live a happy life in your not!bungalow.

(The obsessing over ‘the configuration of the staircase’ did make me giggle though - my, arent we a bunch of bullying ninnies ♥)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
So presumably she was drunk when she posted the tweet about David Walliams and the Henry hoover and insinuated he was doing cocaine.
Perhaps she would like to apologise to him.

and the only bullying that took place on DKL was when her mate Ruby let loose on Matt for no reason.

Just read it and only have one thing to say:

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Jack - free piece of advice that I’m sure you’ve been given before but will reiterate. STEP.AWAY.FROM.THE.INTERNET

Srsly, delete Twitter. Delete Insta. Delete bleeping Tattle. Go and do your degree, do your work (whatever that may be, and it’s not bollocking Rishi now is it?), look after your son, see your friends and family, continue to cook slop and live a happy life in your not!bungalow.

(The obsessing over ‘the configuration of the staircase’ did make me giggle though - my, arent we a bunch of bullying ninnies ♥)
Did she not have an ad about doing up her shed in one of the papers? Don’t advertise your house if you aren’t wanting people to talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So presumably she was drunk when she posted the tweet about David Walliams and the Henry hoover and insinuated he was doing cocaine.
Perhaps she would like to apologise to him.

and the only bullying that took place on DKL was when her mate Ruby let loose on Matt for no reason.

Did she not have an ad about doing up her shed in one of the papers? Don’t advertise your house if you aren’t wanting people to talk about it.
That’s the thing isn’t it no remorse for any of her online behaviour and she’s still guilting family and friends on Twitter who apologise to her

It may be raw but it isn’t honest

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.