Jack Monroe #217 Fishi Sunak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love that you know all this but

The only tough part is the Python script that captures her subscriber count every ten mins (need to change this down to the hour tbh), and tbh this could be cobbled together easily or sourced on GitHub/stack overflow. The rest is just basic Microsoft excel!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You lost me at basic Microsoft excel, so on behalf of all the non-technically competent frauen:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Halloween is apparently the fusion of the old Celtic belief of the veil between the worlds getting thin and the dead popping in for a visit, and the celebration of All Hallows’ and the month of rememberence I just read about it. The dressing up is to confuse the devil or spirits so they don’t recognise you. Anyway it’s basically Irish/Celtic so has been around over a thousand years so long established before Presbyterians were.

Looks like Baptist’s can do their own thing depending on which congregation you attend, some are liberal and LGBTQ+ some are conservative 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh, I know that very well but I was asking how some people squared our old Scottish celebrations of Halloween with their belief that it was Irish and therefore Catholic as @TheDragonWithAFlagon mentioned.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.