Jack Monroe #215 This is Jack ‘more lies than solid dinners’ Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is the loud person on their mobile, name dropping, starfucking and get my name on the guestlist, yah? Then the phone rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Unfiltered doesn't mean anything anymore, does it? It's interchangeable, like herbs and rice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sunday: "I'm severely depressed and my mental health is in tatters, please leave me alone"

Monday: "So excited to share my tit with you all on Friday, tee hee!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
HumbleJack is more boak-inducing than slop.
I think I'll hide the WiFi password from myself on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Channel three shows how old I am? Channel 4 started in 1982 ya prune #1968truther
That wouldn’t even gat a pass grade at GCSE drama
Great to see her fear dissipate and the light come back into her eyes at the end tho. Sociopath.
Ya prune should be included in the dictionary. It’s an absolute belter 😂
Apologies if this has already been said before . I’m new around these parts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Also bollocking Rishi like she doesn’t owe him £££ 😭 This is the centrist Twitter version of seeing someone who owes you money out on their Insta stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She's been desperate to get her tits out for years. It seems like she's finally done it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
@EddieBeds and @Shesaidwhat? dear tributes, the Diva issue hits your Readly app on Friday.
Please be careful as apparently Jack is showing one of her tits in this issue, the thirst trapping has paid off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Sunday: "I'm severely depressed and my mental health is in tatters, please leave me alone"

Monday: "So excited to share my tit with you all on Friday, tee hee!"
Sunday: You have no bleeping idea how I am, but I’m so far from ‘okay’ it’s almost laughable.
Monday: What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Soz to be a snobby witch but I wouldn’t get my (mediocre) tits out for a magazine with £10k cash at bank soz

Vogue or nada sweeties x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Out of date celeb-lookie-likie reference? Yeah, completed it, mate.

ETA: The Saturdays formed 14 years ago, petal. 😂
I was racking what’s left of my poor brain last night, to me she reminds me of Kym Marsh (going back 20 years for the formation of Hear’Say there)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.