Jack Monroe #215 This is Jack ‘more lies than solid dinners’ Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Borrowed from @Orphan_Black, this is exactly how I look at the end of a Teams call. Every.Single.Time. Like I’m giving Britain’s results at Eurovision

62987CA0-6EAE-45CE-96C4-8BD74785BC38.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Whilst looking for something, I found this
Someone had the measure of her a while ago..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Also, the first time she appeared cooking on This Morning was in Oct 2014 with Phil & Amanda. Even a gushing vid like this is still riddled with lies!

She also was on TM before that, Oct 2013, playing poor poverty urchin.

But wait, there's more! She refers to being tit in earlier tv work, I'm guessing that is Sunday Brunch appearance, Feb 2014.
Shuttershock Jack Monroe is quite interesting if you start from the oldest, she morphs before your eyes, becomes the Jack we know today, and had a cuddle with Claudia Winkleman too!
thread title : never asked back (sorry couldn’t remember what you were meant to write)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is the only video I can find of her where she comes across as reasonably professional. Produced 7 years ago by Jamie Oliver's Food Tube. Oh what could have been.

Nice to see her actually trying something she made, and something that came of the tin and was able to stand up on its own.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nice to see her actually trying something she made, and something that came of the tin and was able to stand up on its own.
Ugh the opener “I’m new please be nice to me” 🙄
Is this why she hates JO? Cos he didn’t champion her after no doubt seeing through her lazy work ethic and inability to cook?

Reactions: 35
Ugh the opener “I’m new please be nice to me” 🙄
Is this why she hates JO? Cos he didn’t champion her after no doubt seeing through her lazy work ethic and inability to cook?
She probably gave him one of her foul mouthed torrents 🙄 when she didn’t get her own way

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20211025-100320_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wonder if the writer did carry out their investigation linked at the bottom of the article. The link didn't work unfortunately but it could make interesting reading.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It is insane if you think about it. Someone who quit their well paid job by choice (and tried to rescind it). Doesn’t have a job for a few months, refuses to apply to benefits. Starts a career, often very well paid, as a ‘poverty expert’ and has a career of over 10 years on the basis of it. You couldn’t make it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Seeing all these pictures of our Jack is making me wonder if she knows that short sleeved tops exist. We know you want to show off the tatts Jack, just buy tops with short sleeves

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.