Jack Monroe #215 This is Jack ‘more lies than solid dinners’ Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will her “bollocking Rishi Sunak” be like that time she “called Boris Johnson a liar”? Ie it’s made up and never happened?

The squiggles are as deluded as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Probably a whine about his saying early parenting was a struggle when his FIL is a millionaire. Doesn't matter how much money you have, it can still be hard emotionally and practically.

And a dig about his Peloton, naturally.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Someone had the measure of her a while ago..

Interesting article. 'Jack's campaigning, always self referential, seems to comprise Jack talking about campaigning'.

Also the reference that Linda Riley of Diva, has a financial investment in the highly problematic Ripper Museum is an odd one. Apparently someone asked Jack about this around the time of her last Diva cover and she fired back many passive aggressive questions without addressing it.

She's on another high already isn't she over her tit exposure 🤢 I like the shade by a squiggle 'good to see they kept all your imperfections in', 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Whats going on with her mouth is it a bubblegum bubble?

It really does look like she losing her dentures. That's a really unfortunate photo. Bless. 😳
Think it's just the light bouncing off her fillers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why is when someone compliments the photo she doesn’t say ‘actually I was really depressed’. Strange that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I am shocked people still buy magazines too see tits. There all over the internet's in various shapes and sizes why pay a fiver too see them.

Once you seen tits you have seen them, even if she claims they are particularly nice. Theres plenty of those too for free online.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am shocked people still buy magazines too see tits. There all over the internet's in various shapes and sizes why pay a fiver too see them.

Once you seen tits you have seen them, even if she claims they are particularly nice. Theres plenty of those too for free online.
Interesting too she is selling it on her nudey boobs 🤭 rather than that she might actually have something interesting or worthwhile to impart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.