Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Squeaky raw halloumi, fibrous spring onion and a slick of anchovy oil on a piece of bread that looks small enough to be a playing card. Lovely. Phantom egg is a new one, do they stock those at Ocado?

I am emphatically not here for Poundland mental wellbeing guru Jack. Stuff your meaningless trite sentiments up your hole.
stuff-your-meaningless-trite-sentiments-up-your-hole.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
@Flash123 The Sloppies was dear heart @Switchstreetz. We were doing a cable chaos because Slopbot was born around the same time which may be the source of the confusion.

This picture from her Flickr is the most Jack picture ever to have Jacked. A framed photo of Jack, signed J. Monroe with a label underneath saying Jack by Jack Monroe. I wish I knew who the photo is of and who took it though, it doesn't say.

jack monroe by jack monroe.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
I'm many pages behind, but I'm drunk as a skunk which doesn't happen very often these days. Thanks for being a fun bunch of ninnies. Not sure how I would have coped during these last 18 months without you lot. Might sound mawkish, but this has been a life line for me at times. Big gentle soft eggy hugs to all of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
"About 95% of the shit they pick on is DIRECTLY RELATED. Disorganisation, nerves, masking, anxiety around social situations, not being an AMAZING presenter, timekeeping, tics"

Hi Jack don't forget the kitten torture, the monetised BLM video, the way you take money from people much less well off than you with nary a word of thanks, your entitlement and grandiosity and of course your horrible narcissism 🥰. Oh I forgot about your LIES! The constant, constant LIES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Sunday: "I'm severely depressed and my mental health is in tatters, please leave me alone"

Monday: "So excited to share my tit with you all on Friday, tee hee!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98

A1990

She's an insult to everyone with ADHD and/or autism. The way she talks about both makes it sound like anyone with them is barely human and cannot function in society at all. Obviously, they face difficulties, I'll never gloss that over, but even a lazy Google of people who have one or both will bring up a list of some incredibly successful people who fight against people like Jack's stereotyping of them

Hello all, I've been lurking around these parts for a long time and finally feel compelled to post...

I'm waiting for an adhd assessment and I think part of the reason I read these threads (apart from the drama, Mick) is that I see the parts of myself that I hate reflected in Jack. Like when someone is really grating your mushrooms, and you realise it's because they are acting out a behaviour that you dislike in your own personality (hope this makes sense).

To comment on jack's tweet about being bullied for adhd traits, seemingly refering to the cabal: sometimes I read comments on here about jack's disorganisation, inefficiency, half-finished and abandoned projects, time keeping etc, and I feel panicky because I agonise that these are the sorts of things my colleagues say about me.

HOWEVER, when you actually unpick what's being said - it isn't these qualities that the cabal find infuriating, although they come into it. As I understand it, what winds people up is the total lack of accountability, the dishonesty, and the lack of consideration for others (e.g. continuously making promises she can't keep).

I think Jack's behaviour is sort of weirdly helpful for me to analyse and sort into a) things that are a genuine struggle due to her adhd, and b) her responding to these things by being a dickhead.

I'm no expert on ADHD but I have read a lot about it this year, and it's a real and v disruptive condition that is misunderstood and under-recognised in women. I don't think the way Jack behaves is helpful to the wider public understanding of ADHD, or neurodivergence in general.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Sorry for the essay.

P.s. to echo the sentiments of many other lurkers: you're all hilarious and have brought me a lot of laughs over the past year xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Sunday: "I'm severely depressed and my mental health is in tatters, please leave me alone"

Monday: "So excited to share my tit with you all on Friday, tee hee!"
Sunday: You have no fucking idea how I am, but I’m so far from ‘okay’ it’s almost laughable.
Monday: What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’m back. After six months of returning to work after furlough, being a normal human with paid employment (something Jack can only dream of), I finally took a break at work and got roped in with the conference shenanigans and did a bit of a Grunka. I’m still very very far behind but up to date on this thread.

Who even reads Diva these days? Why is she so obsessed with getting naked for the masses while pleading #mentalhealth? Why is she on the verge of suicide one day then greedily devouring six cans of sardines the next like the greedy goblin she is? I feel these will never be answered.

God speed fellow Tattlers, hunker down, it’s going to be a long week with the performative tweeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
I'm not terribly knowledgeable about gender identities but continually trying to whip your tits out at every opportunity doesn't scream non-binary to me, especially after she supposedly went through a phase of wearing a binder. If I do see a full-on tit I'm going to sue the magazine, Jack and The Almighty himself and then I'm going to buy a submarine and go and live at the bottom of the sea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85