Jack Monroe #215 This is Jack ‘more lies than solid dinners’ Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the after allegra and the stars that got out in her eyes from all the rubbing of shoulders with the rich and famous she came down hard and most likely is still coming down. I dont think L had the same connections or the same party ethos, plus i think by this time she was already an self confessed alcoholic, so perhaps L stayed away from the party life to stay away from temptation.

Who knows.

What i do know is regardless of anything shes not turned heads much recently in the world. She really is working away behind scenes akin to the person who sweeps the set at the end of the day. A good job but perhaps not what she was expecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Recap:

Jack posted her stockpile of canned fish.

She also posted multiple slops, including some sparkly diarrhoea with a gold spoon wedged in it.

She shared a tale of the WhatsApp group chat SB has with his friends, in which he shares pictures of his delicious dinners and everyone responds with the clapping emoji. *surejan.gif*

The cabal put their detective hats on and got to grips with the Herculean task of unravelling the Jack Timeline. We quickly came to the realisation that Jack actually has more timelines than the Halloween film franchise.

Feel free to add.

ETA: I've done a chaos. The fish haul was actually in the thread before last! Send doggos, etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Would it not have made more sense for the parent who earned 27k a year to continue working than a cafe manager who would probably be on 20-22k max?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Would the fire service really not accept a flexible working request, especially when you could do the night shifts. There was a nursery mentioned at some point too.
do I remember she also complained she couldn’t get to work anymore as well?

Reactions: 31
She's said before that she tried to rescind her resignation (which they refused) and applied for loads of alternative roles, none of which she was even interviewed for. She was clearly a massive pain in the arse for them and they wanted her gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She's said before that she tried to rescind her resignation (which they refused) and applied for loads of alternative roles, none of which she was even interviewed for. She was clearly a massive pain in the arse for them and they wanted her gone.
They had a party when that letter went in.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
They had a party when that letter went in.
I think she speaks quite rudely about the Fire Service. Saying she couldn't change her name as they would deadname her, made out like she was only there for the 'female's work' such as cooking, were rigid on dress code, the old boy's club mentality.

She shows a lot of misandry towards the service, so yeah, I can completely imagine a collective sigh of relief on her departure.

Also, lets not ignore the fact she worked there 2007-2011. If SB was born before she left, how much time did she have off for maternity? She literally did the training, worked a few months and then got pregnant. It doesn't seem to me like she had any aspirations in creating a long term career with them.

She also says she was dismissed in this article-

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I think she speaks quite rudely about the Fire Service. Saying she couldn't change her name as they would deadname her, made out like she was only there for the 'female's work' such as cooking, were rigid on dress code, the old boy's club mentality.

She shows a lot of misandry towards the service, so yeah, I can completely imagine a collective sigh of relief on her departure.

Also, lets not ignore the fact she worked there 2007-2011. If SB was born before she left, how much time did she have off for maternity? She literally did the training, worked a few months and then got pregnant. It doesn't seem to me like she had any aspirations in creating a long term career with them.

Absolutely, I find the fire service leaving story hard to believe, as usual with Jack there’s probably a grain of truth.

I imagine there was a lot of “my dad’s a senior officer you know” and Jack thought that gave her some sort of entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

She doesn’t sing the melody correctly on this.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s totally cute ‘n all but she posts photos like this soooo often. Where is the yawn emoji?

Also dismissed, fired, resigned from hospital bed, the ‘Jack’anory merrygo-round of misdirection, confusion and lies is truly bewildering.
I found the article I was trying to remember, this one says it all, she pretty much did the basic training;

Reactions: 22
I found the article I was trying to remember, this one says it all, she pretty much did the basic training;
Ah yes. Jack ‘the touchstone’ for the poors, Monroe. The epaulettes! The faux relatable weeing on a stick, etc. Working with LM while she watched it implode in actual time. Gatekeeping Roadside Mum with gritted, jealous teeth. The new resignation story. Ambassador, you are spoiling us!

Every sentence of that article was crippled by how she new it would be studied, imo.

1739A344-7864-4770-96B3-0F7368181DED.jpeg

42FC7714-96A8-4D54-9E2C-FAFA75735AB3.jpeg

27F2C99D-1F22-4F82-881E-722E93B78274.jpeg

40D88C72-A45B-451F-85EC-EFB077E5B5DC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
A lot of what Jack says is true, I mean once you exclude her preposterous back story and the how much she was in demand stuff- and I thought she said she came out at 15 so got kicked out of church?

Jack isn't saying anything a thousand other commentators are saying, maybe later, less often, and less well, but at least she is saying it.

Whether she meant it of not, insert who bleeping knows gif.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.