Jack Monroe #215 This is Jack ‘more lies than solid dinners’ Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using the oil from tins of sardines, tins of mackerel etc isn't my cup of tea. I see it as a preserving liquid and too much salt for my diet

So I found this, which I hope is helpful and, indeed, may be written by Jack in another life

Important edit: I don't actually do this, I just don't tip into a pan!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe we need a new calendar? Based around days of a specific chaos? Today is 7TF.
In the year 0 SB (SlopBot) The threads started in the year 1 BB (before Bot)
Which reminds me it’s halloween then the following month, Bot New Year on 1 Dec, praise beans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What I don't understand is how she even manages to make toast look unappetising. I mean, this looks like it hasn't even seen the inside of her schrodinger's toaster ...

View attachment 829223

Maybe she's one of these weirdos who opt for #1, when anyone with any sense knows that #6 is the goal

1576123.jpg
It could well be toast… melba toast is toast right?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.