Jack Monroe #215 This is Jack ‘more lies than solid dinners’ Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfiltered? Really?
They mean no filter. Apparently Jack isn't in control of what she says because of her mental health. Obviously somebody has transposed the nose and mouth of a 15 year old model on Jack’s face there! The editor will be owl and champagne when they realise that error!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I googled 'Jack Monroe denim' just for a laugh, she loves denim so hard. Also found this video, it's so weird, like a year to the day before she fucked up DKL. Swear that's the same denim shirt too. She looks a bit like that Greek singer, Nana Mouskouri too.

She fucked up everything so much, you've got to feel at least a bit sorry for her. I know, I know, product of her own misery and incompetence, but seriously Jack, you could have achieved so much!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Channel three shows how old I am? Channel 4 started in 1982 ya prune #1968truther
That wouldn’t even gat a pass grade at GCSE drama
Great to see her fear dissipate and the light come back into her eyes at the end tho. Sociopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 824738
Trolling for sure, now. An absolute mouth party!
did a reverse grunk to find this as it occurred to me that with "phantom egg on top" JM is now trying to nominate her own thread titles!

ETA I also suspect that given JM's dislike of solid food, the anchovy cheese on toast ended up in the bullet blender with half a pint of water and a smartprice stock cube

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I googled 'Jack Monroe denim' just for a laugh, she loves denim so hard. Also found this video, it's so weird, like a year to the day before she fucked up DKL. Swear that's the same denim shirt too. She looks a bit like that Greek singer, Nana Mouskouri too.

She fucked up everything so much, you've got to feel at least a bit sorry for her. I know, I know, product of her own misery and incompetence, but seriously Jack, you could have achieved so much!
A few things, why does she always think her truly terrible TV appearances warrant a boasting session like this? I can't be the only one cringing throughout. ITV wasn't called Channel Three in Essex. Lastly, Jack, stop appearing on TV, you are no good at it, you are lazy, unprepared, unprofessional and you can't cook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A few things, why does she always think her truly terrible TV appearances warrant a boasting session like this? I can't be the only one cringing throughout. ITV wasn't called Channel Three in Essex. Lastly, Jack, stop appearing on TV, you are no good at it, you are lazy, unprepared, unprofessional and you can't cook
Also, the first time she appeared cooking on This Morning was in Oct 2014 with Phil & Amanda. Even a gushing vid like this is still riddled with lies!

She also was on TM before that, Oct 2013, playing poor poverty urchin.

But wait, there's more! She refers to being tit in earlier tv work, I'm guessing that is Sunday Brunch appearance, Feb 2014.
Shuttershock Jack Monroe is quite interesting if you start from the oldest, she morphs before your eyes, becomes the Jack we know today, and had a cuddle with Claudia Winkleman too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thought I was looking at Sean Young in her prime on that Diva cover.

thread title: Go well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If you keep clicking back on the shutterstock official photos, you get to this one:

The very first one - taken 10 Jan 2012.

They are already well known enough at this point to be having press photos taken...so when exactly was the poverty? Answers on a beige patreon postcard...according to our wiki the fire service 'resignation' (dismissal) was November 2011...a very quick descent into chaos in 3 months...looking happy and healthy straight after Christmas 2011...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
witch, that's not your nose.

Sorry, as you were!
Ah the new adult version of "thats not my your" range of books.

That could do a whole series on her alone.

Thats not soup its too solid

Thats not lasagne that horse was too excited

Thats not an action pose, youre camera is on timer.

And etc

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes i agree. She really does give off vibes that she sees her therapist as her best friend because she is the one constant in her life( most likely because shes being paid to do so) its a sad state of affairs.

She does seem to spend alot of time on her own rattling around, youd think she call someone round for sensible nibbles and a movie or a pamper sesh.
I think she speaks quite rudely about the Fire Service. Saying she couldn't change her name as they would deadname her, made out like she was only there for the 'female's work' such as cooking, were rigid on dress code, the old boy's club mentality.

She shows a lot of misandry towards the service, so yeah, I can completely imagine a collective sigh of relief on her departure.

Also, lets not ignore the fact she worked there 2007-2011. If SB was born before she left, how much time did she have off for maternity? She literally did the training, worked a few months and then got pregnant. It doesn't seem to me like she had any aspirations in creating a long term career with them.

She also says she was dismissed in this article-
I think she speaks quite rudely about the Fire Service. Saying she couldn't change her name as they would deadname her, made out like she was only there for the 'female's work' such as cooking, were rigid on dress code, the old boy's club mentality.

She shows a lot of misandry towards the service, so yeah, I can completely imagine a collective sigh of relief on her departure.

Also, lets not ignore the fact she worked there 2007-2011. If SB was born before she left, how much time did she have off for maternity? She literally did the training, worked a few months and then got pregnant. It doesn't seem to me like she had any aspirations in creating a long term career with them.

She also says she was dismissed in this article-
NARCS DONT HAVE FRIENDS. No wonder the unnamed father didn’t stick about.

Oh duck off you entitled silly girl.

GO WELL

Omg I thought you were joking I love this 🤣🤣

Why does Allegra look like yr 11 protecting her bullied yr 7 sister? I get a weird vibe with Leggy and I can’t put my finger on what it is
Fug + fugly af

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is the only video I can find of her where she comes across as reasonably professional. Produced 7 years ago by Jamie Oliver's Food Tube. Oh what could have been.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
A few things, why does she always think her truly terrible TV appearances warrant a boasting session like this?
It’s embarrassing, it’s insane to think she’s never actually had to improve at anything as she doesn’t have a skills based career, she’s not needed to get an education or pass exams or work hard or even do a better job because all she has actually done is successfully monetised her tale of woe & made the right contacts to become the token media pov. In any other professional setting she’d have had feedback, done training, worked on projects and subsequently became a better xyz for it. She’s been allowed to be below mediocre for years, it’s only really in the last year or two she’s come unstuck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
did a reverse grunk to find this as it occurred to me that with "phantom egg on top" JM is now trying to nominate her own thread titles!
The "phantom egg" reminded me of the uncooked transparent egg in the water of the noodles

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
also i missed it earlier but it makes me very suspicious that jack alludes to having more than one therapist. I am very early on in my own psychotherapy training however i am pretty sure that having more than one is heavily advised against? once again jack trying to be the *most* mentally ill in the whole world with her ginormous team looking after her fragile smol self
If she’s paying for it privately, I suspect she goes to one, doesn’t like their method and then tries another one until she finds someone who tells her what she wants to hear - that she’s totally blameless, yes nobody in the world has it harder than you and of course, starting arguments on Twitter is exactly what I would recommend when you feel low

And unless she’s found a therapist who incorporates the workings of the 12-Step programme then I think it’s all going to be such a confused mess

She looks smoking hot here. Shame she doesn't actually look like her though.... the digital editor has done some overtime on her face, she's almost unrecognisable.
I don’t understand the shirt/shacket/jacket being worn in those shots - surely a nice vest top would show us the key muscles she uses to bench press the Queen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I would eat that Rhubarb bread. How do I start a rave thread (just about the bread) pls?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also, the first time she appeared cooking on This Morning was in Oct 2014 with Phil & Amanda. Even a gushing vid like this is still riddled with lies!

She also was on TM before that, Oct 2013, playing poor poverty urchin.

But wait, there's more! She refers to being tit in earlier tv work, I'm guessing that is Sunday Brunch appearance, Feb 2014.
Shuttershock Jack Monroe is quite interesting if you start from the oldest, she morphs before your eyes, becomes the Jack we know today, and had a cuddle with Claudia Winkleman too!
🙁poor claude

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.