Jack Monroe #214 Obviously not quite such a big name in Southend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 819362

Jack LOVES facts telling fairytales.

This whole aticle is full of lies, oh my days, she really lives in her own reality. Six months food bank user? Curing meats on a deli counter? Debenhams? Working class? 'It could be served at The Ivy?!!!! Oh no Jack. Oh no.

FTFY.
0617B62D-C1F1-4127-9A7B-679E5ABDE63E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My ex worked with Jack on a BBC show in 2013 so I’m also baffled as to when the poverty was meant to be. Does she really count the post Allegra years (ie not living with a millionaire) as ‘poverty’?
Pls can you tell us (in as non-🔺 a way as poss) what your ex thought of Jack?! Any goss?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Getting folding chairs out of the garage...wonder how many chairs there were 🤣
She did look rough in that Ruby/Vice article, and uncharacteristically chunky, on the side view.
IIRC she said to SEB their was a “slight wrinkle” in her story regarding the food bank use (aka Jimmy Djokovic/Novak Nail “she’s lying”)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Article in this link

25, 80 or 100 foster children? All from (different) Guardian articles. Yay journalism!
"Her parents, who still own a small house in a neighbouring town"

A small house? It is five bedrooms! What size of property do these Guardian reporters think is a large home? And what about the buy to let portfolio? No mention of that.

It is easy to find on streetview, and I can tell you, it is definitely not a small house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Tattle moderators before banning Jack on Thread 31…

View attachment 818124
Thread 31 😍😍😍. I’ve said it before and I genuinely mean it when I say that you guys made lockdown so much more bearable for me but credit where it’s due, in her own unique way, Jack did too! It was the sub-conversations going on around her presence “I’m more of a Solero person myself” “they don’t make Cornettos like they used to” (paraphrasing, natch) and “oooh, she’s got really neat handwriting!”

@colouredlines you’re back!! I missed you! Does anyone else do this - if I get a notification that someone has read a post I wrote a while ago, I read it to see what rubbish I’d written. And then, dear hearts, is the time I notice the spelling mistakes and grammar errors. I cry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
If Jack 'rose to fame' in 2012, when where the years of the destitution given that she resigned from her well paid job when her son was 20 months old (November 2011)?
And how come she was so poverty stricken before she got pregnant, she had sex for money? She also worked multiple jobs (bar job which she mentioned leaving when pregnant; cafe job where she met SB’s father…) so none of it makes sense.

And how come she was so poverty stricken before she got pregnant, she had sex for money? She also worked multiple jobs (bar job which she mentioned leaving when pregnant; cafe job where she met SB’s father…) so none of it makes sense.
According to our wiki, Jack claimed to be a sex worker in 2013.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
@colouredlines you’re back!! I missed you! Does anyone else do this - if I get a notification that someone has read a post I wrote a while ago, I read it to see what rubbish I’d written. And then, dear hearts, is the time I notice the spelling mistakes and grammar errors. I cry.
Yep. @colouredlines would be almost up to date if wasn't for Jack's twitter rampage yesterday 😭

I love those little flashback notifications from @JayRamShamFour, too 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
But in the “abusive partner” story she was pregnant, and her partner knew about it and taunted her about it…

This would have been around 2010, because SB is now 11, right?

🤔

• Wow
In the 'Sam' interview she said she was SW, in a violent relationship and pregnant. It heavily implied SB was conceived with a customer.
I think the fact that was originally anonymous, it gave her leeway to be even more economical with the truth than usual.

Reactions: 41
Our wiki is never wrong. Jack might be though.

Also, for anyone still concerned about SB and his Whatsapp group - please don't. It's pure fiction. There isn't an 11-year-old in the land who sends pics of their dinner to their mates.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm glad you mentioned 2013. Have you all seen this many times already? (Probably, so delete if old drama)

But for me this is WTF?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Reminds me of when she was a social media expert, a cameraman, sound engineer, script writer, make up artist, etc.,etc

I get up in the morning and am a mother, a nutritionist, a kitchen goddess, a cleaner, an educator, a business woman, an accountant, a machinist, an errand girl, a baker, a PR and marketing woman, a blogger, a newspaper columnist, and a singleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If I recall the awful Twitter thread on March said / implied she was skint from blackmail by her stalker. But as who knows what is true

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.