Jack Monroe #214 Obviously not quite such a big name in Southend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title. I mean I’ve told you all this before but it’s nice the Echo confirmed it 😂

Re the tinned fish. Hasn’t she shared the same photo before? Also if I remember correctly a Frau did detective work to track down the fancy sardines when she said they were cheap and then someone had the tin as their avatar?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I love that people are asking about her being vegan! It’s so beautiful.

Also who goes to the supermarket for bread and spends their time tweeting and replying to tweets? Weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

This whole "I've been without food and hungry for long periods" is, I believe, a complete fabrication. Trying to make out her hoarding tendencies are borne out of the trauma of real poverty. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Oh please let her come back and admit she still hasn't finished the last lot. Or they went in the cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if Call 4 fish realize that all Jack Monroe did with their fish was put it in the freezer?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The doctor told her to EAT the oily fish, not hoard it in the cupboard. And why so many different brands? Who you angling for, Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I take it back 😂 They deserve their fish to sit in frozen purgatory forever

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
How long has the last fish haul been in the freezer now? I'm sure it was hashtag gifted last Christmas. It's been frozen longer than Walt Disney!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Today:
View attachment 817881

Last offer was June:
View attachment 817885

'Can’t wait to see' 😑😡
Why am I feeling pity for the fish people? Of all the people she's ever scammed these are no way near the top of the list and yet I'm so sad for them.
They gifted her a very generous gift and she only ever mentions it when they prompt her.
Oh, and it has got to be nearly a year since she got them. Fish in a freezer for a year. Ungrateful and surely past their best?!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Today:
View attachment 817881

Last offer was June:
View attachment 817885

'Can’t wait to see' 😑😡
Find this so bizarre - we use a local biz who do deliveries of Smithfield’s meat direct to your home (but he has high minimum order values so you end up with a Jack freezer) & they already have shortages, why on earth are this business hell bent on giving theirs away for free in this climate?!

Sell it to someone and donate the takings to a food bank & one of us will write you a tit recipe for free fgs. Bung it with some lemon peel in a slow cooker over night, there you go huns x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
No-one should feel sorry for Call4Fish. Stupid is as stupid does. Just feel sorry for the fish 😂 Lined up in Ursula’s Monroe’s frozen chambers, ready to be joined by more poor unfortunates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.