Jack Monroe #214 Obviously not quite such a big name in Southend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I'm glad you mentioned 2013. Have you all seen this many times already? (Probably, so delete if old drama)

But for me this is WTF?

That article is a goldmine. She had cats! Yet Cooper is her first and only cat.

Also, her unfiltered blog (no editor) shows beautifully what a narcissist she is. She sounds utterly unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm glad you mentioned 2013. Have you all seen this many times already? (Probably, so delete if old drama)

But for me this is WTF?

I beg to differ - source companies house 2018-current 🙄
3A81C792-29B9-48E7-860E-EDEFDD148C15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
In this archive thingy I've found:

1 the origins of the gifting puddle
2 details of the year of unemployment 2011 to 2012; and
3 the strangest mystery to me: Christmas Day 2012 at her parents' home. So when was the lager drinking Christmas alone on the sofa, though NEEDLESS TO SAY she never drank at all during the poverty. Whatever

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know nothing about Facetune but is her head really that long?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack just uploaded/deleted a photo of a brown pudding or something similar. It will reappear later (Insta) 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Why does she always post at the time her son is home from school? You’ve had all dad to cock about on SM you twit, spend sometime with those conversation cards and your son 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she always post at the time her son is home from school? You’ve had all dad to cock about on SM you twit, spend sometime with those conversation cards and your son 🙄
I'd hasten a guess her son doesn't go home to her, he goes to his Dads. Given her very public comments about alcoholism my guess is that Dad has custody for safeguarding reasons. That's not a go at Jack by the way but an acknowledgement that when someone struggles with addiction then wider family often help with raising children. Jack is fortunate to have supportive people around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
'For a start, most of my Twitter feed probably think I’m a bloke anyway. It’s the name thing. And the muscles.' excuse me, what muscles? Where? Mussels, yes. Muscles no. I know it's catty af so I apologise to everyone who may find this gauche, darling but she looks like a stingray in the photos from the Vice article 💅

jack v stingray.jpg

Also if depressed people are allowed to look happy then why did she dress up as a burglar to illustrate her misery instead of making that point the first time? Just admit you wanted to take a photo of yourself ya prune.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
That picture goes against her normal before/after pictures. Which one is it Jack? Yet more ridiculous contradictions!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think I must be accidentally high. Has this stuff been on the net all this time? And Jack just dances around it?

Who is Jackie and why did she have a car when she didn't have a car?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It's March 2012 here, and Jack has a degree

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.