Jack Monroe #214 Obviously not quite such a big name in Southend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my filthy scales earlier distracted people from noticing that she thinks 3 mushrooms will make soup for 2 people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Nothing to add to the conversation really this morning, but I just felt the need to add that it gives this frau great joy to see Roger Red Hat from The Village With Three Corners series on your profile pic @Hollaaa. I loved those books as a young ninny in the late 70s/early 80s. Oh and Jack is still full of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing to add to the conversation really this morning, but I just felt the need to add that it gives this frau great joy to see Roger Red Hat from The Village With Three Corners series on your profile pic @Hollaaa. I loved those books as a young ninny in the late 70s/early 80s. Oh and Jack is still full of tit!
There was a bit of chat in the mists of time around these parts about the Village with Three Corners and I dug out one of the books I had here for a photo, because I love hats nearly as much as Jack loves facts.
Also @Fruitjack sorry for being a ninny earlier and yes, that portion is, as ever, ridiculous x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There was a bit of chat in the mists of time around these parts about the Village with Three Corners and I dug out one of the books I had here for a photo, because I love hats nearly as much as Jack loves facts.
Also @Fruitjack sorry for being a ninny earlier and yes, that portion is, as ever, ridiculous x
Yes, I vaguely remember that too and I probably spoke of my love of that series back then as well. Can’t believe we’re still here keeping the receipts on Jack’s endless nonsense after such a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think my filthy scales earlier distracted people from noticing that she thinks 3 mushrooms will make soup for 2 people.
Someone should tell Jack that when people refer to a 3 mushroom soup, they usually mean that three *types* of mushrooms are used. Not 3 mushrooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Definitely my last one: 29th Oct 2013 - "You don't need to stump up anything for me [....] The period I was referring to in the article was the PAST" <cut to 2020 when she's begging on the internet for money as all her festival appearances have been cancelled>

View attachment 824367
God those Guardian comments are a goldmine:

Screenshot_20211023-114937_Samsung Internet.jpg

Always with the threes! Also, I wonder how many of those trips fell during the seven year holiday drought?

Screenshot_20211023-115609_Samsung Internet.jpg

I mean...she had her son's father, who surely wouldn't have seen him go without, and her financially comfortable parents nearby in their 5 bed house. Sounds like a safety net to me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
God those Guardian comments are a goldmine:

View attachment 824523

Always with the threes! Also, I wonder how many of those trips fell during the seven year holiday drought?

View attachment 824525

I mean...she had her son's father, who surely wouldn't have seen him go without, and her financially comfortable parents nearby in their 5 bed house. Sounds like a safety net to me?
Ah but "not everyone has the option of moving home with mummy and daddy". (Tricksy wording again - it's true that not everyone has that option, but Jack sure did).

Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 12.44.06.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.