Jack Monroe #213 Something for nothing is her USP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she's stuck to just two Stories about it, considering the 457,269 tweets about the accidental for sale sign.

This is the second, which I don't think was posted here (it's not actually worth posting but whatever):
Screenshot_20211018-122630_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Also when the kitten was clearly unwell and people were telling her it might be needing the vet she was stating that she absolutely did had the funds to pay for anything and everything that kitten might have needed. Which anyone knows could end up as thousands so….. wtf *screams forever* at this complete bell end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My house got broken into when i lived at home, my mum woke up and scared them away, they only got my purse and my mum works bag, luckily as i was a poor student just back from a night out they got about 3quid. My mum only had about 3 quid too for coffee or crisps in the vending machines. It was annoying and we called the police turned out a few other houses were done and worse than ours. So it would help if she did call it in.

At the end of the day its only stuff her and her child are safe, if i was her id ring my landlord and ask for a locksmith to secure the house a bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is she always so dramatic too, screams forever, duck off.

Just get on with sorting it. Christ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When does she ever go camping?
She camped in the back garden last year. Talked in far too much detail about using a she-wee to pee in her own garden 🤮. Generally believed to be the last straw for LJC before SHE LEFT.
She put tonnes of photos of her quite expensive equipment on SM.
Again...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Much like thank you, for ever (in this context, and in British English) is TWO WORDS.

Forever is a book by Judy Blume. Nevermind is an album by Nirvana.
I may have 🔺 myself. I will die on this hill EVERY DAY.
(note to Sia: Everyday is Christmas? TWO WORDS).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Other expensive things that she's regularly posted on SM and would be kept in shed...

Expensive 'gifted' pizza oven that she used once.
Hammock
Two 'egg' chairs from Aldi that were actually quite pricey.
Bbq.
Lawnmower, although she's apparently just bought a new one.
If she did have insurance they would've laughed the claim out of the office.
A girl I work with used to work for an insurance company and her main job was to trawl through people's socials to see if they'd broadcast that they'd been on holiday when the break in occurred. Makes the policy null and void.

Although I don’t think broadcasting when you go on holiday is the greatest idea I very much doubt that it would make a policy null and void. Where do you draw the line with that? Check in at a restaurant?

Reactions: 19
What the hell is a "sentient meat-sack" as she mentions in her Twitter bio? Wouldn't egg sack be more appropriate? #90%vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Although I don’t think broadcasting when you go on holiday is the greatest idea I very much doubt that it would make a policy null and void. Where do you draw the line with that? Check in at a restaurant?
I am sure broadcasting your house is empty will give the insurance company a get out.

Reactions: 28
What a lying bleep she is. Calamity and catastrophe is the oldest trick in the grifting book.

The camping stove was probably used in the tit shed for the Hellmans episodes. LJC probably took care of insurance and all the admin side of things, Allegra before her and so on. Jack wa to someone to take care of her and do all the boring stuff for her.

She doesn't care about SB's stuff, if she did she wouldn't buy him a 2nd hand console or feed him cheap ultra unhealthy meat. A woman of her wealth and sideboards could and should buy her child top quality food. But sacrifice and prioritising others is not in Jack's remit.

I've been poor and as soon as I could afford life assurance and contents (because we rented) we went for it. Life assurance is a must when you have kids. Jack ought to know all this from Daddy. Not all of us are privileged enough to have caring non abusive parents to teach us these things, we had to find out fo ourselves or learn the hard way. So once again Jack's privilege shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Insurance companies would do pretty much anything they could to not pay out.
Looking through a public Facebook account would take minutes and save them thousands of pounds.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
My contents insurance is £48 for the year. You spent half that on a wooden calculator. You bleeping berk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.