Jack Monroe #213 Something for nothing is her USP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh yes! She didn't drink grapefruit squash but had also previously been drinking a gallon of grapefruit squash from a vase. That was it! 😆
That was so funny.

The grapefruit saga for anyone who missed it:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hahaha remember the grapefruit cordial lie. I can't even remember the exact details but I do remember it being a LIE
Especially when she discovered the carafe she was using was actually a vase! And grapefruit is contraindicated for various meds
😔 too slow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Here’s another cracker from her pinned insta stories
View attachment 810169
Is it really a hack though if it requires more effort?
By the time you’ve boiled your bubble bath and waited for it to cool you could of went to the shop and bought bubble bath- that comes in it’s very own container for probably the same amount firing up the slow cooker cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
thread title's got me singing that "i turned nothing into something" song from the hellmans ad! how perfectly apt
Except for Jack it’s ‘I turned something into nothing’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.