Jack Monroe #213 Something for nothing is her USP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy LJC, I’m going to have nightmares tonight about that slop crawling out of the dish and attacking me…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eating something that looks like that is bad but eating it for a midnight snack? What the actual duck 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Why’s she cooked Shrek’s liver?
Disgraceful. Absolute trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What in the ever living duck has she concocted there? I think this is one of her worst ones yet. And as for the “ It’s so good, I’ve eaten it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks”, witch please! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
This is a bowl that looks like a swamp, tastes like sin. I don’t know about you guys but I’m sold. I can’t work out if it was the opening sentence or the use of dissect throwing me back in time to biology lessons that swung it for me.
It really looks pile of gunk that the bad gremlins come from.

Midnight snacks you say?!

Eating something that looks like that is bad but eating it for a midnight snack? What the actual duck 🤢
Your emoji matches the food. 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was listening to this podcast episode about addiction earlier (by Huberman Lab) and at around the 1h 7min mark they start discussing if and why some people get addicted to sobriety. Immediately thought about the "heroine" of this topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I think this is a secret she can keep.

It looks like pond, probably taste like pond and probably once lived in a pond.

I think this is a secret she can keep.

It looks like pond, probably taste like pond and probably once lived in a pond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Every so often here there is a plaintive cry from somebody who sees the light - 'but hang on - she actually really cannot cook can she?'
It is almost a bit of an exaggerated 'in joke' that she can't, but then the clouds part and the truth is obvious that it is no joke and she genuinely has no bleeping clue about cooking.
Her meals look repulsive. Her descriptions are repulsive.
On what planet would anybody ever want to know what foulness actually went into the birth of bright green liquid surrounding a mound of, well, duck knows what tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm going to play devil's advocate here to all you rotten ninnies and say I think it looks wonderful. My 3 year old is currently obsessed with Oscar the Grouch and will be delighted when I sling a bowl of his #2 juice down for her supper. Patiently awaiting this recipe Jack 🙏 lots of love, Chick P.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think Vlad is trying to distract me from the ptsd inducing slop (actually reminds me of a tummy bug vom I did at uni) with this ballet trolling…maybe he got Bolshoi and Birmingham mixed up or maybe it’s a case of all ballet venues are interchangeable?

27AE3E52-35BE-485D-959F-F085FA63E9B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If i had to guess it has something to do with spinach or cabbage sprouts mixed up and cooked from sometime last week, with no seasoning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.