Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has something actually happened to her eye?? Or has she just not noticed her own photoshop fail.

I don’t know what to say about the other stuff. I genuinely wish her well. She’s trying to place a lot of blame on tattle, but I don’t think we should feel too guilty. Those posts just seem a bit too performative, like, here’s the beginning, middle and end, and look, here’s to the pictures to prove it all. Maybe I’m just a cynical ninnie though… le grand sigh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
So.... supporting world mental health day seems to involve posting a lot of heavily edited selfies and breadcrumbing future work stuff .

• Heart
Reactions: 55
SPOILER="Addiction"]Forgive me, i have not really got much experience with addiction, but is your addiction really Someone elses fault or your own?! [[/SPOILER]
Yeah, but who is to blame for your spoiler fail? I blame THAT MAN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The past weeks social media use by Jack demonstrates exactly Jacks problem.
And yes, that’s some pretty heavy self esteem problems that you come here to read a thread literally in existence to shade you.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has something actually happened to her eye?? Or has she just not noticed her own photoshop fail.

I don’t know what to say about the other stuff. I genuinely wish her well. She’s trying to place a lot of blame on tattle, but I don’t think we should feel too guilty. Those posts just seem a bit too performative, like, here’s the beginning, middle and end, and look, here’s to the pictures to prove it all. Maybe I’m just a cynical ninnie though… le grand sigh.
No one is forcing her to read Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh also just remembered that daddy jay also had a joke that was rude about THAT MAN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh also just remembered that daddy jay also had a joke that was rude about THAT MAN
Serious question, do you think he reads here? Was he good looking in real life?

On topic, LJC Jack’s making up for lost time on Twitter just now, who put 50p in her??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How many 'so brave for posting this' posts do you reckon Jack has done now in her social media life

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.