Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
come on jack, it's bedtime on a Sunday. all of us ninnies can't keep up with all this shite.

anyhoo, the badly photoshopped eye just reminded me of the spider baby from toy story that I referenced a few threads ago, I probably shouldn't try to find the pic again, what with it being Sunday bedtime...

oh well, I did

Screenshot_20210906-231118_Bazaart.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
come on jack, it's bedtime on a Sunday. all of us ninnies can't keep up with all this shite.

anyhoo, the badly photoshopped eye just reminded me of the spider baby from toy story that I referenced a few threads ago, I probably shouldn't try to find the pic again, what with it being Sunday bedtime...

oh well, I did

View attachment 804220
That looks a bit like a fanny did you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was reading this week's "Closer" magazine, and in a feature on Katie Price, they quoted directly from the tattle thread on her, (I had read the thread and remembered the very distinctive words)...but they didn't credit Tattle, and instead made it look as if it had been posted on her twitter....

It's like eavesdropping on conversations... not everyone is going to like you, so don't seek stuff out.

The Closer articles just whip up the "bullying" frenzy.

Over on Instagram she’s taken your advice @DinosaurSenior and is apparently going to bed,

View attachment 804225
Praise beans!!!!😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I've just had my very own grand sigh because I realised we need another timeline for the wiki. My head hurts already. She was simultaneously sober/living her best life and shattered taking pain when? For 7 months? 7 years? 18 weeks? Never? Always? Arghhhhhh

How is a raviolo folded?
Jack, stop getting ravioli wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m still confused if it’s a hundred days since March or a hundred days before today or what.
If head shave was mid breakdown what does own fringe cut during treatment mean?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That looks a bit like a fanny did you know!
I think we all know about fanny cakes tbh by now

I can't even remember quite why I made that, that thing! 😭

off to bleach brain with another couple of watches of the love story opener and j+j's paso tbh 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's great that Jack feels good now ..but I will never forget the
kitten, pretend chemo headscarf, asking for an oncologist.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
This is why I think it’s all so contrived. I know recovery isn’t a straight line, etc etc, but she basically made a mini version of the posts we’ve seen this evening back in April, complete with ”before and after“ pics.

804688D3-1C9A-4E80-B7BA-F07F58FE95E7.jpeg

screenshot originally from @Marmalade Atkins

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
duck me, I’ve been at a gong bath (#spiritual) and what a ride to catch up.

She is, quite simply, an übercunt. So the fact that people became pissed at your awful behaviour to get yourself an undeserved TV slot is the cause of your alcoholism, despite being an alcoholic previously? I mean, ok, but that doesn’t sound like taking accountability to me.

Where was this therapist to whom you owe your life when you couldn’t get a GP appointment for 8 days and decided to use this to suicide bait? Are you cared for or are you on the brink? How has this changed in 3 days??

At least she proved me wrong in that we don’t have to wait 8 weeks for the performance of “I was on the brink of death and now I’m on Christmas strictly”. I hope she is on it because people will bleeping ate her. Even my eternally forgiving mother who unironically enjoys call the midwife would be piling on the hashtag calling her a lying twit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Lost track of who said it, soz, but the thread was tooo long and I was panicking. If it was you, claim your beans. Nom by @Lionel Richtea

Jack wrote a massive and later deleted thread that was more triggery than an NRA conference (😉) and then disappeared only to reappear as Instagram Jack complete with kittens climbing all over her.

Silence again and then Jack dressed as a burglar stood next to Jack as a Motherland character popped up to tell us her ODAAT story…..

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a suggestion as it’s easier to search. Also, please hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki (pink button).
So did Jack grunk here before posting the Twitter thread where she referred to herself dressed as a cat burglar aka stole Silver’s joke?

F894504F-4A04-4D01-ABF7-7A121EE12915.jpeg

ETA the tweet is time stamped:
C4D259BF-8C1F-44AA-81A6-FBA6C063C6B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ive been thinking her parents said they got her back after seven years, now i am no mathematician but 18months and seven years are quite different, so my question is?

Has she been "struggling a long time with her apparent addiction, ie never really ok until now?! Therefore it had nothing at all to do with telly, bullies or anything..

Also seven years is like most of her working career in the spotlight. I dont know but it sounds like the role really isnt suitable for her. I really mean this kindly, she needs to find something else. She said herself its not doing her any good.
That would be pretty much the entire time, you're right. Her first book came out 2014.

In that time, I've seen much better food writers vanish, I presume back to their previous lives. The political landscape has change irreversibly. The global situation has changed in ways we couldn't have imagined. And yet, here's Jack. Constantly sticking her hand up like teachers pet, going 'pick me, pick me' for every single damn thing, repeating the same old story. No one makes her. She could have quietly slipped back to normality, but she *wants* this. And it's clear that therapy has made very little impact on her simply by her continued, flippant triggery ways, her actions, and her love of stereotyped photoshoots.

I noticed that, freaked out, and scrolled very quickly past it 😂😮

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Friendly neighbourhood mod post: best not to post anything about SBs dad here.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.