Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is going on with that eye?

she’s furious with me for actually meeting @jayrayner1 and has turned her eyeball inside out to punish us all

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I see what you mean, yes others may have an influence but how you react, or behave and then how you go forwa4d is all on you. I mean they really need to teach that in schools, lots of people in life should understand this!
Agree completely - there’s a lot of similarities with CBT tbh which is probably the PR friendlier way of shoehorning it into schools! Anything that encourages ppl to be open and honest about their emotions and not have to live in a place of fear/shame/pain is undoubtedly good for society!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The gums are out in full force too. Is she trying to ruin my evening?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good grief! I step away for a few hours and come back to this! I’m 4 pages behind….. I take it she hasn’t paid her taxes and it is everyone else’s fault?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
First of all I thought Jack was trying to bore us to death (skipped all the me me me, I I I husk stuff) but now I realise she was trying to terrify us into silence.

Mission accomplished. Don't have nightmares Fraus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Good grief! I step away for a few hours and come back to this! I’m 4 pages behind….. I take it she hasn’t paid her taxes and it is everyone else’s fault?
Yes yes yes and also now her eye is death

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope you slip on a real banana skin you head. That's right, I was the bully all along! Furthermore your cooking isn't very good. Also you smell, so there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.