Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a short nana nap and we get hats! I’ve had to abandon my abandoned glove/bird avatar and find a cute internet pup for the hat.
Haven’t anything to say about Jack. I’m now just here for the hats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Jack still calls it the box because she recalls the cuboid nature of televisions from her childhood which were the only type her parents could afford. They used to sit huddled around it and bask in the warm glow of the CRT as they watched the static because they couldn't afford channels either. Alternatively, they were too poor for any form of television and it was an actual box that they cut a hole in and would periodically change a drawing displayed in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sorry about the thread title Poca… I will try to be strong….

Hats aren’t really Shelob’s thing. Waiting on Halloween webs tbh.

I feel we need a good old Instagram photo dump. Full on slop. Last weekend was miserable Twitter fodder. This week has been downright horrid for everyone. Come on Jack, leeks are just coming into season now. They just lurrrvvve going into a cold pan with cold oil. They also have lovely crunchy, dirty, sandy bits if you don’t wash them 😋.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry about the thread title Poca… I will try to be strong….

Hats aren’t really Shelob’s thing. Waiting on Halloween webs tbh.

I feel we need a good old Instagram photo dump. Full on slop. Last weekend was miserable Twitter fodder. This week has been downright horrid for everyone. Come on Jack, leeks are just coming into season now. They just lurrrvvve going into a cold pan with cold oil. They also have lovely crunchy, dirty, sandy bits if you don’t wash them 😋.
Forget the leeks, just collect up the fallen leaves, instant salad! #JackHack

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How is my hat looking?

that’s all I’ve got for now cabal. When is the chaos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She 100% still has her National Record of Achievement and updates it with her press cuttings
I think I left school the year they introduced these. The school made it sound like we'd need them permanently strapped to us until retirement.
Considering our friend walked into her only 'real' jobs using a heady mixture of nepotism and 2 pairs of pants, the only person to have gazed in awe at her Record Of Achievement is Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m really going to have to get an avatar. Although, the hat does fit perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.