Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just peeking at some classic Jack from 2016. Same old - some train anecdote, that half-GCSE again and a claim that they have NEVER USED PYTHAGORAS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. What happened between then and now? Is it the triangulation? Is that it?

Make it make sense.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
The amplified image of the One True Bot looking askance at the hat reflects my feeling about these hats.
I normally love a hat, who wouldn’t? But Oktoberfest is all but over and given the discussions we frequently have on this thread the beer seems inappropriate.
I’m in a bummer of a mood though so might just be me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
since I’m reading this in a beer garden in Munich that is having a mini Oktoberfest (massive 🔺) it would be rude not to post.

Prost to my fellow Frauen except for Jack, you’re a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
since I’m reading this in a beer garden in Munich that is having a mini Oktoberfest (massive 🔺) it would be rude not to post.

Prost to my fellow Frauen except for Jack, you’re a twit.
Massively jealous, I've been to the last couple of regular Munich fests and I love it.

Reactions: 16
this hat really doesn't go with taylor's aesthetic...

lemme try doge a minute. hmmm... don't think she likes it either

20211001_153642.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just peeking at some classic Jack from 2016. Same old - some train anecdote, that half-GCSE again and a claim that they have NEVER USED PYTHAGORAS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. What happened between then and now? Is it the triangulation? Is that it?

Make it make sense.
My god why was she still cunting on about GCSEs in 2016? She'd have done them in 2004ish, absolutely no one cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've come back from holiday to Freaking Hats...and this was my Chiles headline 🤔 😬

Screenshot_20211001-160357_Chrome.jpg

For relevance, Jack is even more of a twit than she was a week ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Czesc from my weekend away in Krakow (🔻) canal!
I treated myself to a very posh 90% vegan tasting menu last night at the restaurant in a hotel. One of the courses was turbot and cabbage three ways. And today I’ve had a polish ‘tapas’ board that was served with a bowl of lard. Both were delicious so not made by our little puppy brained pixie but probably influenced by her.
Is this going to be her new spiritual home? Cabbage, Krakow?

62921C14-5F99-4594-BEA3-BC58C176B013.jpeg
0EEF98F6-43BD-45A6-9CA8-ABAD2A9ABE2F.jpeg

I saw the beer and thought it was celebrating Stoptober.
The hat on your pic has got me absolutely hooting and fizzing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Czesc from my weekend away in Krakow (🔻) canal!
I treated myself to a very posh 90% vegan tasting menu last night at the restaurant in a hotel. One of the courses was turbot and cabbage three ways. And today I’ve had a polish ‘tapas’ board that was served with a bowl of lard. Both were delicious so not made by our little puppy brained pixie but probably influenced by her.
Is this going to be her new spiritual home? Cabbage, Krakow?

The hat on your pic has got me absolutely hooting and fizzing
Lard you say? Hnnnng that’ll do

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hats! Hoorah!

Any news on the Patreon? Wonder if any paypigs have seen the light this month.

Reactions: 20
Yaaaaaaaas lads, HATS!!!!

Obviously, our deluded one is still quite the twit but I'm hoping there's no bullshit chaos to spoil our party mood.

Jack, listen..I don't wanna be hearing about how great banana Toffos were or why we don't see white dog shite anymore so keep that nonsense to yourself. Fanks Yew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Have you ever in your life heard anyone go on about school life as much though. The chip (shop chip, frozen) on her shoulder is huuuuuge. I feel sorry for SB who must be getting the whole run-down of Jack's feats and failures at school any time he mentions anything to do with his current experience. For the love of God woman MOVE ON. The kicker is that most of it is overexaggerated shite and straight up lies, too ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.