Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm grunking but wanted to see myself in the hat. Had been considering ousting #fakebono so this jaunty addition provides a good opportunity to assess the situation

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone who is on a massive grunk ie threads behind is going to think they’re going insane when seeing these posts but no hats!
Good point! For the future grunkers, here’s Mr Easter Island himself!

1BAF017D-2C10-4D35-A9C4-6DF5F0EF2C7B.jpeg

On topic, Jack has not posted on Instagram since the 21st of September, and not tweeted in four days. I feel a weekend-chaos brewing…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Surely we are due Jack wading in unwanted to the headlines of this week’s news...hopefully it will be a performative parenting “I’m getting there” look what I made type weekend.

Reactions: 25
kinda feels quiet, doesn't it? like the calm before the chaos

I really, really hope we have a good old fashioned slop. we deserve it after this horrible week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They might be Robin Hood hats for Jack. He didn't pay taxes and led a band of merry loyal squiggles .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just checking in and have noticed that Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap LTD still hasn’t paid tax!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On topic, Jack has not posted on Instagram since the 21st of September, and not tweeted in four days. I feel a weekend-chaos brewing…
Perhaps Jack & Coops have packed up The Poverty TM and are Dick Whittingtoning it up to Manchester as we speak.
#truebluetory #dontforgettheopalfruits
20211001_185431.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bond fan here 🔺, though I am neither Jack nor Alan Partridge. I am behind so apologies if anyone else has pointed it out, but I think Jack's Bond theory is the meta-idea that James is just a character invented by MI6 which different spies are recruited into, rather than the same spy on lots of different adventures. This theory is so popular it's (probably) the reason the Broccolis sacked Danny Boyle from the latest film early on ie a load of double oh b*llocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Seems kind of fitting that on the day Jack hits the maximum penalty HMRC gives for late filing we all get hats :)

(You wait, I'll get an email notification next week that it was filed yesterday and they've only just processed it...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
HATS!!!!!
Deirdre loves a hat.

On topic. Erm. Jack likes Opal fruits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If she’s so ashamed of her GCSEs why doesn’t she just go back and do some bloody qualifications.
why not be a good example to your child.
It just reminds me of the whole honorary doctorate bullshit which is one of the first times I realised what a narc twit she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My hat doesn't fit but im clinging on to my kumquat hair do
Ps Jack is a 🔔🔚 who needs to stay away from both my hotel and my bridge 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another who thought we'd got robin hood hats even though Jack is the anti-robin hood, stealing from the poor and giving to the rich (her).

PS Harold loves hats!

• Haha
Oh I do love Vlad in a hat. Yes I did just spend a ludicrous amount of my Friday night lining up a virtual Oktoberfest hat onto Vladimir Putin’s head and I’m not sad about my life choices (unlike Jack #ontopic).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.