Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least frank Abagnale jr was good at it. Her attempts her half arsed. Dont think anyone will be looking for her forensic knowledge on anything, they only wheel her out because they know she will turn up* full of hot air and old stories.
*late

Bib thread title nominate
On a trunk so if already nominated I will delete
🥕 I meant Grunk. Why would I be on a trunk? Am I Swampy? They live in tunnels or glue themselves to things these days anyway. I feel chaos a brewing. Although I am thanking our lucky stars she wasn’t in a hotel room fighting her fears singing Oasis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jack's old mate Georgia Toffolo was at Conference yesterday. Bet she didn't seek out Jack for a reunion and continuation of their awkward politics chat from way back when.
Comes to something when someone would rather sit beside Stanley Johnson than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There are very many good writing brains posting here. There must be a book/tv treatment piece that could be developed by one of us about a group of anonymous people who don’t know each in real life (tattle) vested in sorting out good from bad.

• Heart
Honestly has she given up cooking. Two weeks of " political events" and then silence. Are we due a return of MP for the upcoming election. Vote for slop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ship of the fens innit.

Special guests at the cathedral this month include Frankie Detorri and G4 so Jack is really up there with the big leagues for Ely.

Dont ask me how I know this 🔺

Mr D roadied for them a while back. They're all very, very nice (and incredibly well organised). From his stories, they all share a common fanbase; the zimmer frame parking zone and Tena merch stalls will be absolutely perfect for JM. only mildly joking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Honestly has she given up cooking. Two weeks of " political events" and then silence. Are we due a return of MP for the upcoming election. Vote for slop!!!
With the release of Ruby’s and Stanley Tucci’s books, maybe she has realised (correctly) that she should pause slop output for a while.

Obviously Ruby is main swoon but Stanley is swoon too in the Tunnel household (funnily enough Murder One started the Tucci fan club).

Edit-sorry for being a bit odd- the rain here today has been unrelenting and I think it has scrambled a few neurons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just heard from a friend a food bank near to her is setting a new way of giving out food to vulnerable people. More good deeds from the faceless many.

• Heart
Just heard from a friend a food bank near to her is setting a new way of giving out food to vulnerable people. More good deeds from the faceless many.
I found a street food bank last week, outside someone's house. Anyone can take or leave food, toys and books without having to go through the usual channels. Never seen anything like it before!

• Heart
Loads of our local churches are asking for donations of lots of things they can donate.

Reactions: 15
With the release of Ruby’s and Stanley Tucci’s books, maybe she has realised (correctly) that she should pause slop output for a while.

Obviously Ruby is main swoon but Stanley is swoon too in the Tunnel household (funnily enough Murder One started the Tucci fan club).

Edit-sorry for being a bit odd- the rain here today has been unrelenting and I think it has scrambled a few neurons.
I listened to Ruby Tandoh on the How to Fail podcast. She’s asked and talks about her hot-headedness on Twitter, when she called Piers Morgan a sentient ham, and likened Paul Hollywood to talking gammon.
I was waiting for her to mention calling Matt Tebutt a useless, useless prick in defence of Jack, but funnily enough, she didn’t bring that up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
In fairness to Jack, I am willing to admit that her handwriting is normally fine, it's just rubbish in her plan for a scathing speech that was not hastily written for the benefit of the cabal at all. She must be rolling in it now if she's only using half the lines on her paper though. It's on a par with buying four yellow sticker swedes. Pure profligacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I found a street food bank last week, outside someone's house. Anyone can take or leave food, toys and books without having to go through the usual channels. Never seen anything like it before!
We have one near me, it's a fantastic thing. Before term started they also had uniform for free

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone-can-open-a-tin-of-beans-Jack appears anytime some *activist* work comes up. Remember Easter Island Eamon tried to do us a literal solid when he told her to stick to politics

• Haha
  • Heart
Jack's old mate Georgia Toffolo was at Conference yesterday. Bet she didn't seek out Jack for a reunion and continuation of their awkward politics chat from way back when.
I thought the awkward bit was the flirting? Lol and the revelation that Jack owns the same shoes as Teresa May! #torystyle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought the awkward bit was the flirting? Lol and the revelation that Jack owns the same shoes as Teresa May! #torystyle
From the little I know of Toff, that's how she is. Whereas Jack would've been thinking 'she loves me' 😍

Not surprised about Theresa May's shoes either. She is an absolute Tory

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I got a bit bored and transcribed Jack's notes from conference for her. one word per side

I Jack Monroe, I Robot, I Daniel Blake, I Tonya, I Claudius, iphone 12 charging in the hall. cook, author, doctor, food writer, slop slinger, meme mama, frau inspirer, accidental conqueror of fears, singer, diagnosed gifted. I am here in my political activist guise to bollock the government.

the prime minister is a mendacious ninny. oh noes, these are my notes for the other conference. payment time please!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
excuse the extensive squiggling but moon app caught me off guard when I was scrolling some personal triangles so I had to screenshot so I didn’t knock off the notification.

moon app has spoken FREE STUFF!!!

425C991E-90D8-4516-A6BF-F117BFB30702.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.