Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she really gave them a bollocking huh?

She really stuck it to the man as she allowed money from the Conservatives to softly gently rest in her bank account.

You tell 'em Monroe!
Will that money be used to pay her taxes?

We sit and wait.

(For the knowledgeable tax fraus to tell us when the tax things have been done).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Will that money be used to pay her taxes?

We sit and wait.

(For the knowledgeable tax fraus to tell us when the tax things have been done).
It's quite sad that whenever I get a Companies House email my heart beats faster for a second thinking it might be the accounts and then I read the rest of the subject line and find it isn't.

(I get email updates for quite a few companies - my own, a small local charity I'm a director of, my lovely ex boyfriend's because it's more understandable to read the filings than his explanations of what he's up to, all the companies owned by someone I did some freelance work for who turned out to be extremely dodgy, just to see if he ever gets his comeuppance, and a few MLM huns, so I do get fairly regular emails from CH!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It isn’t 22 pages if you leave a line.

Everyone knows that you stupid, stupid moonbot.

Stop trying to pretend you had a 22-page speech when all you did was be allowed to waffle on for say, 4 minutes. I think that is equivalent to a Year 10 presentation.

Don’t get me started on bollocking the government and campaigning. The only campaigning you have done in the last 18 months is to get fewer people in a small, very funny corner of the internet to eat fewer eggs.
She is a stealth vegan campaigner after all!

Well played, Monroe. Well played.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's just clicked with me that she said on her insta story that she's going to transcribe her own speech so that she can write down what she actually said. LOL who does this, who listens to a recording of their own voice to write the content down word-for-word, as though it's some extremely important Churchillian speech that's going to go down in history. Also it suggests that she recorded it herself?? Where else would she get the audio? If there's some knocking about why doesn't she just release that? RELEASE THE TAPES, MONROE!!
Its quite pathetic, she thinks her speech is worthy of keeping. Does she hope that someone will come out and say yes our saviour did a speech at a fringe event ( that no one from the higher end of the tory party could be arsed to go to) put it right next to Martin luther kings speech.

Piss off love, everyone in that conference probably doesnt even remember who was at the conference today.

Does anyone remember the mr bean episode where he does the exam and he gets out all the pens and crap beforehand and the bloke next to him just looks at him like hes a weirdo. Yup same vibes from everyone on that panel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A fringe event is the equivalent of opening the back door and shouting into the wind. They are opinion pieces from people on a panel that have no real way to change policy etc. She really is making it out to be something it isnt and I am cringing so hard for her. Believe me anyone who was invited to the main conference event and had a pass for the actual conference centre wouldn't be seeking out some no marks poverty story in another venue when they could be listening to Rishi (mate).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Why is the cathedral so big? It looks so out of place when everything around is so flat.

#conundrumsofarainyday
My favourite fact about Ely cathedral is that it contains a statue of Mary that looks like one of those people in full body paint at rich people's parties.
#sexyMary

Mary.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
That handwritten speech has big “I-wrote-this-on-the-train-up” vibes. Just more cosplay, init. God forbid she should riff around a few structural bullet points in her phone notes, or have the text on auto-scroll on her ipad. No, she’s POOR, the myriad DKL tech is mysteriously unavailable, this spiral bound pad is all she has, she and SB share it so he’ll be carving his geography notes into the lid of his Victorian desk today, poor mite.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's quite sad that whenever I get a Companies House email my heart beats faster for a second thinking it might be the accounts and then I read the rest of the subject line and find it isn't.

(I get email updates for quite a few companies - my own, a small local charity I'm a director of, my lovely ex boyfriend's because it's more understandable to read the filings than his explanations of what he's up to, all the companies owned by someone I did some freelance work for who turned out to be extremely dodgy, just to see if he ever gets his comeuppance, and a few MLM huns, so I do get fairly regular emails from CH!)
Omg this is me & my beloved google alerts, however currently getting more for US teen Jack Monroe’s athletics career than actual “hounded by the press & paparazzi” of Southend Jack Monroe tho 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That handwritten speech has big “I-wrote-this-on-the-train-up” vibes. Just more cosplay, init. God forbid she should riff around a few structural bullet points in her phone notes, or have the text on auto-scroll on her ipad. No, she’s POOR, the myriad DKL tech is mysteriously unavailable, this spiral bound pad is all she has, she and SB share it so he’ll be carving his geography notes into the lid of his Victorian desk today, poor mite.
In the first pic of her on here where the man is looking over shoulder she is writing something. Writing something on the train suggests prep work. That isnt her thing. One and done.

A fringe event is the equivalent of opening the back door and shouting into the wind. They are opinion pieces from people on a panel that have no real way to change policy etc. She really is making it out to be something it isnt and I am cringing so hard for her. Believe me anyone who was invited to the main conference event and had a pass for the actual conference centre wouldn't be seeking out some no marks poverty story in another venue when they could be listening to Rishi (mate).
That what actually impresses me about her, she so proud of being invited to such non events, whilst the real thing is happening next door.

Just fuels the speculation that she so desperate to be noticed she will turn up anywhere. Bet MR was quietly gently listening to Rishi.

That what actually impresses me about her, she so proud of being invited to such non events, whilst the real thing is happening next door.

Just fuels the speculation that she so desperate to be noticed she will turn up anywhere. Bet MR was quietly gently listening to Rishi.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been cringing with second hand embarrassment for her for the past 2 hours that she is deluded enough to think she has given the tories a bollocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

She sure told them.

I think she needs to phone boris though! He still spouting bull.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is the cathedral so big? It looks so out of place when everything around is so flat.

#conundrumsofarainyday
Ship of the fens innit.

Special guests at the cathedral this month include Frankie Detorri and G4 so Jack is really up there with the big leagues for Ely.

Dont ask me how I know this 🔺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ship of the fens innit.

Special guests at the cathedral this month include Frankie Detorri and G4 so Jack is really up there with the big leagues for Ely.

Dont ask me how I know this 🔺
I did not see #cathedralfraus happening but am here for it.
I did like it when all the cathedrals on Twitter started comparing how tall/old/ornate/steeply they were. That the MERL and museum Twitter are all I look for there. Show us your ducks was a good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What she's saying is that the photo she posted is the notes for the speech she gave, but she went wildly off-script so she's going to "transcribe" everything she uttered yesterday. Because it's really important stuff, obviously.
I think we've all noticed that Jack loves writing things down. It's mostly writing things she needs to do, making lists and now things she's already done. It's the actual doing that hampers her. I'm thinking back to the wallpaper planner.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she only woman who was a single mum on benefits. I. Could literally walk around the area of my sons old school and pickup a street full of single on benefit mums who are skint.

I am literally sick of her ten year old poverty story. If it was a book i would have binned it by now.

I actually think the way they keep rehashing her story disgusting as woman/ men have bigger obstacles to face than waiting a few weeks for benefits to kick on, they have energy and food price rises, Brexit, landlords who keep upping their rent, schools who are underfunded asking for parental handouts too keep afloat. I really wish she would shut up and let some other poor lady/ man use their voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What she's saying is that the photo she posted is the notes for the speech she gave, but she went wildly off-script so she's going to "transcribe" everything she uttered yesterday. Because it's really important stuff, obviously.
Mad that she assumes anyone is interested in her latest version of The Poverty. Mate we’ve been hearing it on repeat for years.
I would like a forever loaf though. And the granola recipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A4E7C371-AE85-4086-8A58-D7D00EC0C3E4.jpeg

Not sure where to post this as we could be about to get a Jack/RSM mash up just on time for the new moon!

F2735AF5-E966-474D-949C-5BF2E79DEDC2.png
A chaos expected at 12.05 tomorrow to be precise!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.