Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, just got my patreon payment email - not for Jack obvs. I actually get something for my money.

I wonder when we'll get to see this month's numbers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm actually glad she's quiet at the minute since the last time Sarah Everard was in the headlines Jack thought it her opportunity to make it all about Jack. Surprised she's been able to sit on her hands, must've had her phones confiscated after the performative TT nonsense on Insta and the chaos at conference! Bring on the weekend slop though 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 48
All I heard during that conference clip was HONK HONK HOOOOOONK, something about bare arses and exhalations either of amusement or a release of cringe energy from the filmer. Grim. The thumbnail is also absolutely terrifying.

jack at conference.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Oooh HATS again!!! Pob does like a nice hat. Happy Hat Day to the Cabal.

That'll do 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All I heard during that conference clip was HONK HONK HOOOOOONK, something about bare arses and exhalations either of amusement or a release of cringe energy from the filmer. Grim. The thumbnail is also absolutely terrifying.

View attachment 790434
I imagine this is the face Jack makes when she sees an older, financially comfortable, media-connected lesbian on the horizon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
duck me she wouldn’t even make the 6th form politics debate team reserve.
So we saw with free school meals over the summer....what summer was that Jack? The one in January?
We tried to engage [with the government] on an economic level, a financial level, a moral level, a human level and it didn’t work...you got any evidence that you did that Jack? Apart from bothering King Marcus to promote yourself, and taking part in a Tory think tank after FSM was resolved...?
When you say “we have to pull their pants down in the playground and show their arse” do you actually mean shame and humiliate them? If so, just say shame and humiliate them. No need for weird pseudo safeguarding alert analogies.

TLDR Jack is an exposed arse also no mention of opal fruits

<Mhairi Black “ye talk shite, hen’ gif>

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

View attachment 790434
That was pretty much all I heard too. She's just so crap. Unprepared, unprofessional, and no idea what she's really talking about.

Reactions: 36
That was pretty much all I heard too. She's just so crap. Unprepared, unprofessional, and no idea what she's really talking about.
Just bullshit buzzwords. Complete waste of panellist, her voice has been ranting and raving for years and she's achieved nothing, if you believe her own lies, she is apparently still too poor to buy butter.

Why does she have a weird obsession with playground bullying too?

Reactions: 46
Jacktivist starter kit
We’ve been trying/we are working on...
Make noise
Stay angry
The government don’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So we saw with free school meals over the summer....what summer was that Jack? The one in January?
Yes, this! My gosh she’s so full of it. I genuinely think the other panellists’ polite laughs were more of a “Bet Lynch’s, not a smile but a lid on a scream” situation.

I agree with the theory from the last thread (I’m so sorry I can’t remember who’s it was) that someone pulled out at the last minute and Jack was free. Life gave her Lemon’s phone number and she made... an absolute twit of herself and the whole discussion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can I just say how glad the latest Full Time Meals wasn't her stupid recipe? She's so lazy she doesn't deserve to be part of anything (And I say this as me who is the same)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
People I want to have pulled out at the last minute before they had to call Jack
- Ruby Tandoh
-Marcus’s Mum
-Miguel Barclay
-Kitchen staff from Marcus’s primary school
-Tom Kerridge
- Jamie Oliver’s trainees from Fifteen
-Ruby Rose
-roadside mum
-Brenda (of bangers fame)
-Cooper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
🚓 Initial patreon drop update! 🚓

From 277 down to 261 which is -16, or -5.8% which iirc is our highest churn % to date? Assuming a v low avg sub fee of £6.00 and a v high platform fee of 12% this would be a bare minimum of £1,378 of Opal fruits for our least favourite tax evader. Nice work if you can dodge it ey fraus x

Will get you the full table in the AM ✨

ETA - in all seriousness I’m guessing the avg sub fee is quite a bit higher as I can’t see how she’s sustaining her current setup with just the odd third sector talk. Assuming an avg sub fee of £20 with 12% fees that’s £5,593 which is more in line with rent, bills, and hotels in London.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
🚓 Initial patreon drop update! 🚓

From 277 down to 261 which is -16, or -5.8% which iirc is our highest churn % to date? Assuming a v low avg sub fee of £6.00 and a v high platform fee of 12% this would be a bare minimum of £1,378 of Opal fruits for our least favourite tax evader. Nice work if you can dodge it ey fraus x

Will get you the full table in the AM ✨

ETA - in all seriousness I’m guessing the avg sub fee is quite a bit higher as I can’t see how she’s sustaining her current setup with just the odd third sector talk. Assuming an avg sub fee of £20 with 12% fees that’s £5,593 which is more in line with rent, bills, and hotels in London.
“this would be a bare minimum of £1,378 of Opal fruits for our least favourite tax evader.”

HTRIA you are a queen 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
@heretoreaditall2019 —thank you!!!

Insomnia has struck here and it’s so good to check in on Fraus at this time of the morning to find hats still in place AND a higher than expected churn result.

I must say though that your higher subs estimate makes me feel so alternatingly nauseous and angry that I suspect not even the CBD will get me back to sleep…

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ah we still got the green hats.
Jack is a legend like the Sherwood Forest activist.
Legend means most of the many stories about Robin Hood -

They didn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yesterday, Twitter witnessed the birth of a new Viggle 🙏 🍃

View attachment 790284
I’m sorry you feel let down Viggle, you’re clearly not familiar with Jack’s body of work.

I had to have an operation because of recurrent sinusitis and I don’t think I ever sounded that nasal. I would get on my own nerves having to listen to myself sound like that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.