Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My tattle just went down for 10mins and I was convinced Jack's lawyers were on to us at long last 🤣
Can't see how she's going to carry on working with them tbh.... It won't be great PR for her if she does, and I doubt theyll be looking favourably at her previous screenshots. Alexis's story about them whitewashing the advert is shocking - doesn't help jack described herself as being 'mayonnaise white'... What an image she has painted. Oh dear oh dear.
I know - the 'mayonnaise white' comment is looking increasingly awkward 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just watched them - Alexis is rightly calling JM out for not responding to anything she’s said, so even if JM wants to attribute everything to us (which we know to be false anyway) or say the print screens are doctored etc it doesn’t explain away the fact she’s shyed away from it.

However I do worry about these other accounts crossing Jack because of the threats she so frequently makes - “costly legal action” & doxxing. And obviously her rabid fanbase of abusers. I hope Alexis stays safe through all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh bloody hell, I go off to do some housework and it starts, damn housework, few pages to catch up on, but I am laughing my head off that maybe finally the karma train is pulling into Jack 'she's lying' Monroe Station (I'm already going to hell, I might as well have a laugh on the way down 😂) ALL ABOARD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
However I do worry about these other accounts crossing Jack because of the threats she so frequently makes - “costly legal action” & doxxing. And obviously her rabid fanbase of abusers. I hope Alexis stays safe through all of this.
Well Jack was right in one way - always means trouble for anyone getting professionally involved with her.

Reactions: 5
Just watched them - Alexis is rightly calling JM out for not responding to anything she’s said, so even if JM wants to attribute everything to us (which we know to be false anyway) or say the print screens are doctored etc it doesn’t explain away the fact she’s shyed away from it.

I hope that even the most rabid of JMs fans can see that she's in the wrong here.

Reactions: 9
Literally all she has to do is hold her hands up and apologise. Sincerely though.
She's been evasive and vauge. But she hasn't been outright racist. It's so easy to fix. Her sielence is making her seem complicit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's keeping quiet until she knows what's happening with her show. If it's on she'll apologise and say things have changed since what happened to Alexis and they've proved that to her somehow. If it's cancelled she'll make out she would rather be back at the food bank than sell her soul to a racist company and use it to promote her credentials as an ally. Either one will be too late to repair the damage she's done by ignoring Alexis.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I stupidly checked out for a couple of hours. Did JM reply to Alexis? I see comments were briefly disabled, have some been deleted?

Reactions: 2
Alexis has known Jacks name for all of 5 minutes and already realised what a fraud she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Alexis has said on her Stories she’s getting a lot of DMs. Hope Jack’s fans haven’t jumped on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.