Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yeah, they're calling it season 12 on the site. I'll fire over the link. If anyone else wants it fire over a message.

Well, I pop out to queue for an hour in the McDonald's drive thru and it all kicks off!!

I bleeping love Alexis for exposing how Hellman's treated her and also for her seeking clarity from JM.

As others have said, I suspect there was no issue from Hellman's about postponing the IGtv thing. But JM had to, yet again, make it all about her. Look what a risk I'm taking for you, aren't I a saviour.

Well what a perfect storm and it's all come to bite her on the arse now .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I love the Ozzie one, itā€™s the only one I watch, I donā€™t watch the Uk or USA version. The Oz one has a lovely amount of drama and warmth with such a wide range of culinary influences and genuinely changes most peoples lifeā€™s. Let me know if you hear anything about it being aired...now is the perfect time to show it because its about 897 episodes long and no one is able to go anywhere, itā€™s perfect.

Itā€™s the Champions series, itā€™s when the best contestants come back...it looks amazing.

They've just called it 12 on the site I use. I'll fire over the link. If anyone else wants it, just inbox me.

I've finally signed up to instagram purely to watch Alexis's story and it was very much worth it! Is there a way to save it and post it on other platforms?

Reactions: 9
My entirely libel free hunch is that she did contact Hellman's after seeing it was BoT, they were fine about it (she only has about 200 watching anyway so hardly a huge loss), but she couldn't let it lie. She had to embroider the story. But now her choices are to admit she was exaggerating terribly or that Hellman's are dreadful. What will she do next?
She has to admit this because they took the two black people out of the advert. Her back is against the wall.
Every time I begin to feel a bit sorry for her she goes off and does something again that is unkind and aggressive!

Reactions: 5
Oh dear - deep down I feel a bit sorry for Jack. It is the sort of stupid pickle I might myself into (on a micro scale). Showing off and making out something happened when it didn't but then having to be accountable for it in public.
My entirely libel free hunch is that she did contact Hellman's after seeing it was BoT, they were fine about it (she only has about 200 watching anyway so hardly a huge loss), but she couldn't let it lie. She had to embroider the story. But now her choices are to admit she was exaggerating terribly or that Hellman's are dreadful. What will she do next?
She 100% didn't contact them - I did. I was due to ask a question on the show, they messaged t ask if i was still ok for it - i'd seen about BOT on here so asked them if it was still going ahead as one of theif guests was doing blackout for the day, they said they;d get back to me - they knew NOTHING about it, which in turn proves that neither did she

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I've finally signed up to instagram purely to watch Alexis's story and it was very much worth it! Is there a way to save it and post it on other platforms?
There's a little arrow shape pointing up and right that you can use to share stories.

Reactions: 1
My tattle just went down for 10mins and I was convinced Jack's lawyers were on to us at long last šŸ¤£
Can't see how she's going to carry on working with them tbh.... It won't be great PR for her if she does, and I doubt theyll be looking favourably at her previous screenshots. Alexis's story about them whitewashing the advert is shocking - doesn't help jack described herself as being 'mayonnaise white'... What an image she has painted. Oh dear oh dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My tattle just went down for 10mins and I was convinced Jack's lawyers were on to us at long last šŸ¤£
Can't see how she's going to carry on working with them tbh.... It won't be great PR for her if she does, and I doubt theyll be looking favourably at her previous screenshots. Alexis's story about them whitewashing the advert is shocking - doesn't help jack described herself as being 'mayonnaise white'... What an image she has painted. Oh dear oh dear.
Same here, I thought I'd been kicked off!

Reactions: 6
Hellmannā€™s have turned the comments back on on their post. Either they realized that it made them look worse, or they just turned them off as an emergency measure to make Jack stop talking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
mine did that too!! Thought it was my phone but could be a glitch in the matrix....
Ok so does anyone follow Susie Verrill, she is dating Greg Rutherford and has two kids. Someone on here found all her tweets from 2014 that are horrendously racist. Susie shared all the stock BLM pictures that the mummy influencers shared yesterday including lots of lovely books to teach her kids about racism.

The person who found the tweets messaged her this morning and suddenly Susies twitter account was deleted. She has posted an Instagram apology but obviously there are messages on there about tattle because Susie claims she is apologising to Do the right thing and not that tattle Has the receipts. I think there might be folks heading over to have a look from that.

Jack and Susie she probably have a chat about who is currently in the biggest hole.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hellmannā€™s have turned the comments back on on their post. Either they realized that it made them look worse, or they just turned them off as an emergency measure to make Jack stop talking.
Yeah. I imagine them turning them off briefly, shouting over the office to PR to "get on it, stat!" whilst simultaneously frantically calling Jack telling her to stop bleeping replying for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™ll cry poverty and that she has no choice. Iā€™m still shocked Hellmanā€™s (however tit they are as a company) even chose to use her, the figures are shockingly low for that show and probably at least half of them are us, not anyone whoā€™s taking recipe advice

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.