Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually you know what, I think I have two expired apples...and a slow cooker

Reactions: 26
They are the same trainers. I triangulated them earlier in the thread, (and got a badge from @LennyBriscoe which I am wearing with pride) fortunately this is not one of her charatantics (I made that word up)

Actually you know what, I think I have two expired apples...and a slow cooker
yessssss! make your slow cooker have a full moon chaos!!

Reactions: 27
I have no idea who anybody is anymore.
Lanie! That egg eye

Right then lads, (UN)lucky for us, I slept a lot today, and did a bit of cooking earlier so the kitchen was due for a big clean up anyway, plus as it’s getting colder I was meaning to get the slow cooker out...
Here you can see two apples blended with sugar and vegan spread and 750ml water. I didn’t bother coring the apples as I won’t be eating this. I didn’t have an arty background so the dirty countertop is my aesthetic. I tried to put a hand around it to make it “artsy” but needed the other to take the photo.

Reactions: 57
I added 100g of oats and I guess my slow cooker is a one litre as it wasn’t easy to get it all in, but I carefully, slowly, gently poured it all in and set it on high. Set the cooker timer for 1 hour

Reactions: 41
Its a sweaty egg in cheap white bread.

Reactions: 23
Please don't burn your house down doing this or you'll have Jack round with her fire regulation book

Reactions: 41
I think I've got my settings all wrong as the app doesn't do this for me
It only does it on new moon and full moon. I wish it had daily ones to be fair! Maybe enable push notifications!

Reactions: 16
Big chaotic full moon energy Hotes, love it!!

Meanwhile in Jack-land, despite being “under the weather” she has not received a single “get well soon” or even a “u ok hun”, just, this…

Reactions: 31
Dear heart that is horrifying, you're now perfectly qualified to write slop manuals.
Don't forget you can use your tongue for double Russell shots

Reactions: 22
@HotesTilaire do you live with someone? If during this experiment they start lurking around watching you, with fear mixed wit concern dont be alarmed its perfectly acceptable behaviour.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.