Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been doing comparisons between old pics and new. My conclusion is that all of her nose has grown- her eyebrows are further apart, she has a wider distance between her eyes, plus the bottom of the nose has grown and become more fleshy which makes it look wider and more bulbous. It’s changed significantly.

Reactions: 32
Does the school not run homework, or other clubs after school? We run loads, and a breakfast club.

Reactions: 15
Oh @LennyBriscoe , it's actually me, old Harry Bosch here. I deleted my tattle account a ages ago because I had (detective) work to do in real life. I've been back for a while though, working undercover as it were, mainly lurking.

Let's face it, neither one of us ever managed to solve any crimes or mysteries. Good job @Traazers is around finding shoe facts when we need them.

Reactions: 69
I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one am pleased that after yesterday's post vomit she's shut up and we can go back to our normal chaoses in thread without her.

Reactions: 34
And there was me thinking you'd been naughty and were banished. Welcome back!

Reactions: 46
Does the school not run homework, or other clubs after school? We run loads, and a breakfast club.
Not that it matters and not in a creepy trying to triangulate way but the 6pm thing made me wonder if SB is at private school. They often have a lot of enrichment after hours, the one set of kids I know who attend one are often there till 5:30. Maybe grammar schools are similar if they exist in Jack's area?

Reactions: 20
But you recently delivered a baby!

Reactions: 15
Booooooooo! I’ve had such a shitey day I was banking on some fuckery!

The day is still young though…. (That’s me with the protective head gear, in case it’s Grade A Fuckery)

https://giphy.com/3o6nVayZkgTRpTVPc4
But you recently delivered a baby!
I remember putting a Baby in the corner…

Reactions: 29
Booooooooo! I’ve had such a shitey day I was banking on some fuckery!
The day is still young though…. (That’s me with the protective head gear, in case it’s Grade A Fuckery)
I remember putting a Baby in the corner…
A pregnant woman was kidnapped, and when you tracked her down there wasn’t time to get to hospital

Reactions: 16
What i find odd and forgive me.

He comes home from whatever at 6pm and according to her bedtime is 7 pm. So thats an hour to eat slop, do year 7 homework and bath and have mama time. Fuck me she is amazing she can fit that all into an hour slot. I struggle with 3 1/2. Home at 4.30 and bedtime at 8.

Reactions: 29
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhh so chuffed you’re back! Hooray! “Ispyabudgetbeanblogger and Briscoe’s kitchen disco” can I get a whoop whoop

Reactions: 45
Didn’t recognise you without the hat. I always thought your avatar contained a woolly hat, it was a while before I realised it was a tin of carrots

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.