Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the exam for your GCSE in chaos, hopefully you’ve got your clear pencil case at the top right hand corner of your desk with your student ID facing upwards. Please remove all labels from water bottles and put scarves and hoodies on the backs of your chair. Good luck ✨
Can someone lend me a pen? @NP won’t share

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People keep mentioning the rave section, I have no idea what that is???
My head says “don’t take the bait” but if you go to the front/home page you will see a section called ‘Rave’ if you have posted a certain about of times you can start a thread on absolutely anyone. It’s where like minded people can talk about all they like about a person - and it saves them derailing the ‘actual’ thread.

If you can’t wait to reach the requisite amount of posts - don’t know what that is - go to the ‘Forum Business’ thread and add a post to a pre-existing thread asking if someone with privileges can do it for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've read some of it. I'm not a troll, no. Just someone who isn't convinced Jack is all 100% terrible. I don't think she's above criticism but I don't think she's as bad as some people make out. I think she has genuine difficulties with organisation and people skills, and she commits to things she can't actually fulfill. I also think she needs help for her mental health. But I don't think she's malicious.
One word: kitten. 😡😟😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Is this recipie called "smash my biscuits up"

Little nod to prodigy. ( Sorry keith)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is this recipie called "smash my biscuits up"

Little nod to prodigy. ( Sorry keith)
Lanie! First I go to bed and get insomnia-d, now 8 come here for a nice grunk and you’ve changed to my second least fave avatar after the unrinsed bean donut- I’m confronted by chopped up sausages in aspic donut, k’s sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've read some of it. I'm not a troll, no. Just someone who isn't convinced Jack is all 100% terrible. I don't think she's above criticism but I don't think she's as bad as some people make out. I think she has genuine difficulties with organisation and people skills, and she commits to things she can't actually fulfill. I also think she needs help for her mental health. But I don't think she's malicious.
Hello @anon12300 can I point you in the direction of thread 91? Were Jack took £20 off a person (it came out of their winter fuel allowance). This kind person donated it to her for her to buy a wheeled shopping trolley even though someone had already been kind enough to buy her one and Jack just couldn’t be bothered to collect it and to my knowledge still hasn’t. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-91-poor-ish.10410/

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Lanie! First I go to bed and get insomnia-d, now 8 come here for a nice grunk and you’ve changed to my second least fave avatar after the unrinsed bean donut- I’m confronted by chopped up sausages in aspic donut, k’s sake!
You mean you were trying to have a break and sleep, serves you right when chaos is afoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've come here because I'm interested and I've asked questions. I've not tried to persuade anyone of anything and yet I've been accused of being a troll and even Jack herself. I haven't repeatedly excused anything and said it's because of medical conditions. I've mentioned ADHD once or twice because I also have it and I sympathise with her lack of organisation. Aside from that, the only other positive thing I actually said was I don't think she's deliberately malicious. Are we not all entitled to our opinions?

I've literally just found out this evening (thanks to the endless posts here) that she comes from a wealthy family. I'm gobsmacked.
Your question asking was excessive and repetitive and a moderator told you that you were derailing the thread.
Imagine how many questions you could find the answers to in the wiki. That’s why there is a wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You mean you were trying to have a break and sleep, serves you right when chaos is afoot!
I changed just for you.

I think the resident pixie will also approve.

What was the glitter flower biscuits in aid off?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I changed just for you.

I think the resident pixie will also approve.

What was the glitter flower biscuits in aid off?
I’ve had enough of this place, I’m going to self vajazzle with cake spray and see if there’s any unedited wedding pics on the Katie Hayes threads

Ps Jack smashed broken biscuits with a knife to make tit rocky road for clout innit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve had enough of this place, I’m going to self vajazzle with cake spray and see if there’s any unedited wedding pics on the Katie Hayes threads

Ps Jack smashed broken biscuits with a knife to make tit rocky road for clout innit
It's not even rocky road! She admits there was no cooking involved, that glittery turd is just broken biscuits and melted chocolate. (And paper flowers for some unknown reason)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If that knife really is that expensive, it could have been a gift or a charity shop find? I only check this thread very occasionally but I have some expensive items in my house that I just kind of got lucky finding. I definitely didn't pay full price for any of my more expensive belongings.
i have never seen any knives other than table knives in charity shops.

Reactions: 20
What in the name of LJC is a metaphorical Rocky Road?!

What does this throat lacerating half-assed glittery pile of broken biscuits symbolise? The hubris of a certain cook?

• Haha
  • Heart
Well it’s not literally a rocky road, it’s not even really figuratively or nominally (despite Jack naming it so)
I guess metaphorically was the only option as it’s “standing in for” actual rocky road?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure there’s a “why did the chicken...” joke somewhere amongst all these inexplicable eggs and metaphorical rocky roads.

• Haha
It shows previews of all posts for non subscribers & people without Patreon accounts. ETA - if you’re having to ask a million questions and play Devil’s advocate with every single point, don’t you start to worry that it could just be true? :/

With this and your sudden appearance on the RSM thread starting to wonder if we’re getting trolled…?
🔔🔔🔔
winner

Reactions: 16
Man, what a ride that was! All I did was have a Sunday lie-in. I'd like to say I also have poor organisational skills and am not great with people due to a mental health condition but that's never stopped me holding down a job. I just put my big girl pants on- head down, bum up and work through it the best I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Those smashed up biscuits were also described as ‘old’ - so softy soft soft? Old biscuits covered in cooking chocolate….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Those smashed up biscuits were also described as ‘old’ - so softy soft soft? Old biscuits covered in cooking chocolate….
But if you want to eat soft chocolate biscuits covered in chocolate and glitter what better way than to smash up soft chocolate coated biscuits, cover them in chocolate and glitter and yeah!
Would be great as a pud after some tomato soup made from tinned tomatoes and a tin of tomato soup

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.