Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fig rolls are in the Brussel sprout category of food
I remember as a student nurse and working on a long term psycho geriatric ward as they were called in the 80's, being dispatched to the local supermarket on a Saturday afternoon to purchase ,in bulk, packets of fig rolls for the ward residents to help with ahem a 'bodily function' ....never been able to eat them from that time on
eta...however I do love brussel sprouts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she thought it went well, like after the lingreenie disaster she really did think she was in talks for a regular slot!
She apologizes for being rubbish at things so frequently, she doesn’t realise nobody accepts them it’s embarrassing, they just slowly back away from her as she is terrible at doing tv, and potential career Covid.
I reckon the final straw for LJC was the narc high and unbearable smugness of those first lockdown months March-May, being sneered at from Ms “offers on the table”
I think it was the last few Twitter chaos (s) - whats the plural?! Particularly the teacher one. Someone in a high profile role like LJC can’t afford to have a loose cannon like Jack on her back.

Reactions: 30
I think it was the last few Twitter chaos (s) - whats the plural?! Particularly the teacher one. Someone in a high profile role like LJC can’t afford to have a loose cannon like Jack on her back.
That whole 'teaching useless people to cook' humiliation would have been the absolute end of the line for me. That's the kind of thing people do when they want their partner to dump them so they don't have to look like the bad guy.

Reactions: 28
The "I have no beef with the estate agents that's why I haven't tagged them on here" part of the for-sale-sign bullshit was very telling, wasn't it? Imagine 350k followers piling on an estate agent in Southend for putting a for-sale sign in the wrong garden (firmly believe this never happened, but still). Jack LOVED a pile on.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Cable! Guess what day it is?!

Clue:
View attachment 767172

One year ago today was the greatest day in Twitter internet world history!

Spoilered because it's long and old.

😭😭😭
I’d forgotten about her threat to journalists to not write about the sign because of us bullies but her posting it publicly on twitter in the first place was fine?!

Weetabix is gross, weetabix dust sounds even worse 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Weetabix doesnt treat its workers well and a strike and shortages on the way.
I hope this doesn't apply to fake Weetabix. I don't buy the branded stuff cus I'm tight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.