Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlad is showing his caring side tonight. Or got his manuals mixed up.

Screenshot_20210911-232252.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How has so much happened here in just an hour?! Sorry, but I have so much to say!

1. Does anyone still fancy Sir Matt after seeing this picture @DisgruntledGoat found? I never did but now I fancy Ching, she’s so pretty.

2. I MISS THE TAXI DRIVER GUY!

3. Never mind the gold spray, what are the pearl things on that metaphorical rocky road? It looks like a cheap necklace got knocked off a sideboard and landed in the tin?

4. That picture of the Scream ghostface holding a packet of Digestives ended me @traumatised sideboard !
Ching is unreal, as is her husband. I often think wistfully about how good they must both look just going about their everyday business and feeling bad that for the past year me and Mr Goat have been walking around looking like sentient piles of hair grease in lounge wear.

On topic: taxi driver is one of my favourite thread cameos. Next I want the driver of the train that her Tile got stuck to the floor of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I've never made food sparkle myself but there is something to be said for a little bit of glitter to brighten a rubbish day. I have three young kids so we have all the glitter.
I love glitter. I've been known to add edible glitter to sparkling drinks on special occasions. But even I have never felt the need to spray it on to bread 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is the exam for your GCSE in chaos, hopefully you’ve got your clear pencil case at the top right hand corner of your desk with your student ID facing upwards. Please remove all labels from water bottles and put scarves and hoodies on the backs of your chair. Good luck ✨
I v got my pencil and my spare pencil, and my pencil sharpener, and my luck gonk...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Do people really ask her where she gets her glitter from.
How has so much happened here in just an hour?! Sorry, but I have so much to say!

1. Does anyone still fancy Sir Matt after seeing this picture @DisgruntledGoat found? I never did but now I fancy Ching, she’s so pretty.

2. I MISS THE TAXI DRIVER GUY!

3. Never mind the gold spray, what are the pearl things on that metaphorical rocky road? It looks like a cheap necklace got knocked off a sideboard and landed in the tin?

4. That picture of the Scream ghostface holding a packet of Digestives ended me @traumatised sideboard !
Those white things remind me of slug eggs, I have been thinking this since I saw them yet thought it weird to post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There's a factory near my luxury apartment in Celeryville that sells bags of ready-smashed biscuits for a few pennies.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do people really ask her where she gets her glitter from.

Those white things remind me of slug eggs, I have been thinking this since I saw them yet thought it weird to post.
All bets are off this evening, I feel like I've fallen into another dimension.
Slug eggs are the new worst egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What an exciting end to the pre-Sabbath!

Off to bed now, if only to escape the huge spider that keeps rushing out at me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

This is the exam for your GCSE in chaos, hopefully you’ve got your clear pencil case at the top right hand corner of your desk with your student ID facing upwards. Please remove all labels from water bottles and put scarves and hoodies on the backs of your chair. Good luck ✨
DON’T TOUCH MY PENS!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Hit the metaphorical rocky road Jack
and don't you come back
no more, no more, no more, no more

Edit: seriously, do your flippin accounts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Uses for edible glitter

spray onto shaven lady parts home made vajazzle also non toxic
Spray onto backs of child’s hands to convince them it’s raining thus encouraging them to wear coat
Spray onto dog’s bum hole producing more attractive turds more of a joy to collect also flies will not be poisoned

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.