Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So honoured to share in a recap with the witty @Lizzie Mintdrop would you like to smash some biscuits up together, dear heart?

oh boy I've logged in just in time to potentially experience thread 36 part II 🥳 Coopsy? LJC? The ghost of secondhand lightbulbs past? is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So honoured to share in a recap with the witty @Lizzie Mintdrop would you like to smash some biscuits up together, dear heart?

oh boy I've logged in just in time to potentially experience thread 36 part II 🥳 Coopsy? LJC? The ghost of secondhand lightbulbs past? is that you?
31, dear heart have you been chewing the hose again!?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
31, dear heart have you been chewing the hose again!?
Apologies, found an unexpected inexplicable bottle of wine in my fridge this evening which I purchased earlier which has softly softly gently obliterated my brain apparently 😅 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Is this.....a test?

Also, whatever is in that tray reminds me of the garbage compressor scene in the first Star Wars film.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My husband LEFT (well, he’s taking his kid to uni in Mack’s homeland) and I’m so happy I have the house to myself to sit and eat 12 bowls of pasta while this thread starts with a bang.

I’ll just leave this here…
BA103B47-D004-4CE1-B6C5-686389C0F256.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I remember the Jamie Oliver thing. She did apologise for that... I think she was given advice to do so.

She said she wrote a private letter to him apologising, that he never acknowledged. So no one saw this apology, JO never confirmed or denied it either.. so who is to say she actually did apologise or just say she did to try and win back a few followers who found her behaviour distasteful? Knowing Jack I know which I believe..

(I don’t think she apologised at all)

Reactions: 50
The bit about the vegan book in that article is everything.

Narc behaviour = thinking you deserve everything because you want it.

I watched the Jamie series (only because of her fuss) it wasn’t even about tins. It was leftovers, in lots of different and interesting ways. What shone through was his cooking knowledge and ability. Can you imagine the total shitshow if they had actually tried to do this with her. It wouldn’t have been shown on tv. 30 minutes of her ‘winging it’.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She said she wrote a private letter to him apologising, that he never acknowledged. So no one saw this apology, JO never confirmed or denied it either.. so who is to say she actually did apologise or just say she did to try and win back a few followers who found her behaviour distasteful? Knowing Jack I know which I believe..

(I don’t think she apologised at all)
She literally apologised on Twitter. I remember seeing it. I'll see if I can find it to screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You really need to read the wiki. Pink button, top right hand on this page. She was never poor. The selling lightbulb stories is a lie. She said only last week that she’s still got a laptop she had since way before “the poverty” - why would you sell your son’s toys but not a laptop? Her dad inherited a property empire. She’s extremely well connected and lies about being working class as a “niche” in the food world. Either you’re trolling or you’re naive as to why someone who markets herself as doing good has over 200 threads debunking her many and constant lies.

Just saw this on Ching’s Insta - Sir Matt of the Forearms’ mystique has fully left the building. He’s just any moist, slurring rugger bugger you’d see on the train into London from Twickenham on a Saturday.
View attachment 758300
How has so much happened here in just an hour?! Sorry, but I have so much to say!

1. Does anyone still fancy Sir Matt after seeing this picture @DisgruntledGoat found? I never did but now I fancy Ching, she’s so pretty.

2. I MISS THE TAXI DRIVER GUY!

3. Never mind the gold spray, what are the pearl things on that metaphorical rocky road? It looks like a cheap necklace got knocked off a sideboard and landed in the tin?

4. That picture of the Scream ghostface holding a packet of Digestives ended me @traumatised sideboard !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She literally apologised on Twitter. I remember seeing it. I'll see if I can find it to screenshot.
You don’t need to find proof, we seen’t it all. You’re kind of derailing the thread now. You’re welcome to make a Jack thread in the rave section.

Edit: For anyone coming through on a grunk, please let’s not reply anymore to these posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
I love how obvious troll appearance has turned into the cabal Mastermind Special Edition, subject matter Jack Monroe.

She must have been sat there eating her glittery biscuit abomination, not allowed to start fights on Twitter by whoever, and got bored wondering what to do with the rest of the night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Is this.....a test?
This is the exam for your GCSE in chaos, hopefully you’ve got your clear pencil case at the top right hand corner of your desk with your student ID facing upwards. Please remove all labels from water bottles and put scarves and hoodies on the backs of your chair. Good luck ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.