Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @Veronicaaa, your prize is an inevitable and inexplicable egg. Just the one. Why? Nobody knows.

Jack is definitely back and has been providing us with a bounty of Instagram content, largely #unfiltered photos of herself grinning like a pillock and wearing child-sized jumpers that don't fit. Somehow this is related to her son starting secondary school. Fortunately she did let us know she provided him a delicious and nutritious breakfast of floppy oily fried banana on oat bran porridge so we can be sure he got off to a flying start.

After we stopped cringing we made her into the meme she dreamed of becoming, it's what she would have wanted. The chaos starts here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thank you for the shiney new thread TS, and the very apt title @Veronicaaa !

I was looking on Twitter to see if any squigs have noticed that Jack’s website is down (spoiler - they have not). But shockingly I discovered that actual professionals are openly admitting to having been involved in the absolute shambles that was the Mel Donte campaign!

208C25B5-FCBF-47CA-B53C-1D0276AE1AEF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Am now listening to Sound of Da Police and I blame you lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Instagram alert! Jack waited for the new thread 🥰

Anyone on duty? Too much tiny text for my screenshotting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd love to think that Caroline Hands and Jack's publisher and agent read here, simultaneously aghast and laughing.

Jeeez where to begin with the cabbage nonsense. If Jack's really 33, ...that means school dinners in the late 90s/early 2000s....not the Dickensian communal dinner hall.

"Please Sir, may i not have some more?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The caption has already changed! Northern Ireland instead of “Norn Irish” (and probably more but wow it’s a LOT to read).

B6D95881-8B94-4CE3-8FBB-ED72E1494428.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.