Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ninnies, because it was so SEVERELY HOT today I ended up buying a Mel Donte lemonade ice lolly (don't judge; I'm on holiday in the back of beyond 🔺 and the local shop's freezer was all but depleted).

It was OK - albeit I'm not exactly surprised they were the only ones people hadn't snapped up - but that brand is now so tainted by its association with Jack, I couldn't finish it. Kept looking down and expecting to see an anchovy or inexplicable egg staring back at me from inside the ice.
M&S had cornettos for 40p

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lads I think I might be Jack….

I made pancakes (I was all out of edible gold glitter spray):
D1C16807-938C-402F-9E4C-A9408D525B8A.jpeg

Then I raided the community orchard for blackberries. Alas I didn’t have an empty milk bottle but some were very smol.

CB6B689F-74D1-4562-A5FE-9F79548B12AB.jpeg

Am I Jack?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
History of a tattoo.

Skull.
View attachment 752117

Skull not really covered up by red rose.
That caption, though 😬
View attachment 752119

Skull and red rose covered up with big black rose.
View attachment 752123
So does her 45 tattoos include the 3 layered on top of each other?

View attachment 752369

Then I raided the community orchard for blackberries. Alas I didn’t have an empty milk bottle but some were very smol.

View attachment 752373

Am I Jack?!
Yes, absolutely x

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 752369

View attachment 752373

Am I Jack?!
No.
I would eat this.
It looks nice.
It looks well cooked.
It isn't brown
It isn't slop.
No eggs.
No anchovies.
No teeny tiny bowl.
No rusty spoon.
No disgusting fingernails.
YOU ARE NOT JACK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

I have just read some of the threads about the cat and it is very upsetting. The bit where she makes the poor thing walk on it’s deformed claws is very upsetting. Then there is the X-ray. She is disabled herself so she should have an understanding of what it is like to be in pain.
It is wrong that someone can do that to an animal and be wheeled out as a spokesperson for veganism.
That should have a spoiler but it looks like it didn’t add. So sorry

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Jack would be far too trembly and awkward to confront a manager face to face. She’d wait until she was behind her keyboard.

She looks fine here, to me. Her hair is styled, she has a genuine smile and her make-up’s not scary.
The only way she would ask to speak to a manager is to ask why all her food is coming back and no one is calling her to put out her dish in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also has her book dropped yet, i have been BUSY this last few hours, but in her world a few hours its like weeks, right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No.
I would eat this.
It looks nice.
It looks well cooked.
It isn't brown
It isn't slop.
No eggs.
No anchovies.
No teeny tiny bowl.
No rusty spoon.
No disgusting fingernails.
YOU ARE NOT JACK.
That's not my Jack.
Their nails are too clean.
Their pancakes are too edible etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.